• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i have 3 accts everywhere. looking for siege

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
greetings . i know im a little late getting on this wagon . i hope some of you have siege left for me .

this last round has presented us with a couple problems . first we have to find the statues and secondly we must move our dusty characters to them and thirdly the roses themselves are not blessed.

this creates a problem getting them on siege perilous . not that its hard to get to , its in the counselors guild in brittain . its that ours is in a felucca ruleset . that means they can be stolen and the local thieves are having a heyday .

the solution i have found is , i will gate your guys to the building and give you a few invisibility potions. (spells are muted in the hall) thieves cant snoop a hidden backpack so this gives you a brief moment before they use detect hidden to reveal you.
(rehide if they reveal you right away , thats why ill give you a few . theres a delay timer on reveal)

while you are hidden you can single left click your character bringing up your character menu . about half way down is a command called "siege bless item" . you may siege bless any one non cursed item . you may change this item at will so dont worry about blowing your only bless . its repeatable . you can unbless the item by simply blessing something else.

you bless the rose quickly and then go out front where ill gate you to a secure location to give me the rose . then ill gate you back to the inn of your choice. (if you have other stealable items i can take you to a bank first)

i have 3 accounts with premade characters on every shard in existence so just let me know where you want it and ill get one to you . i also have older gifts pretty much everywhere so ill do my best to match any older items you may have as well.

i have been on the safe trader list for years so dont worry . i want my traders happy. :)

icq 434 381 629

the list has me as "sofaking" , the name has been updated but the number remains the same.

ill update this list as i go.
europa alll gone
atlantic all gone .
drakenfels all gone.
baha gone
sonoma 1 left
the rest are up for grabs .
happy trading

Last edited:

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
greetings . i know im a little late getting on this wagon . i hope some of you have siege left for me .

this last round has presented us with a couple problems . first we have to find the statues and secondly we must move our dusty characters to them and thirdly the roses themselves are not blessed.

this creates a problem getting them on siege perilous . not that its hard to get to , its in the counselors guild in brittain . its that ours is in a felucca ruleset . that means they can be stolen and the local thieves are having a heyday .

the solution i have found is , i will gate your guys to the building and give you a few invisibility potions. (spells are muted in the hall) thieves cant snoop a hidden backpack so this gives you a brief moment before they use detect hidden to reveal you.
(rehide if they get you right away , thats why ill give you a few . theres a delay timer on reveal)

while you are hidden you can single left click your character bringing up your character menu . about half way down is a command called "siege bless item" . you may siege bless any one non cursed item . you may change this item at will . so dont worry about blowing your only bless . its repeatable .you can unbless the item by simply blessing something else.

you bless the rose quickly and then go out front where ill gate you to a secure location to give me the rose . then ill gate you back to the inn of your choice. (if you have other stealable items i can take you to a bank first)

i have 3 accounts with premade characters on every shard in existence so just let me know where you want it and ill get one to you . i also have older gifts pretty much everywhere so ill do my best to match any older items you may have as well.

i have been on the safe trader list for years so dont worry . i want my traders happy. :)

icq 434 381 629

the list has me as "sofaking" , the name has been updated but the number remains the same.

atlantic is sold out .
drakenfels is sold out .
happy trading

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can do 5 on Siege if you can do 3 on Baja and 2 on Sonoma... icq 57689699

KingHen

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 4 siege available, already collected from statue and in my bank

Looking for Chessy
I'll ICQ you when I get home from work

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

(rehide if they reveal you right away , thats why ill give you a few . theres a delay timer on reveal)

while you are hidden you can single left click your character bringing up your character menu . about half way down is a command called "siege bless item" . you may siege bless any one non cursed item . you may change this item at will so dont worry about blowing your only bless . its repeatable . you can unbless the item by simply blessing something else.

icq 434 381 629

europa alll gone
atlantic all gone .
drakenfels all gone.
baha gone
sonoma 1 left
happy trading
I have 3 Valentines and 3 eggs on SP for yours on Catskills. I have other gifts also. I am on the Holiday Trading list. Spanky

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would be happy to set up a trade . i sent you an icq . im not in game much these days due to rl troubles, but q me back and ill try to hook up with you . thanks