• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i hate liars

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This really seems like a pointless post, you claim someone said something a while back then take a pic of this person saying another thing, now I don't know if this is the same person as before and I honestly don't care, but maybe just maybe with today's job market they could of lost the teaching job, so they took another job, or maybe they lied to you, but honestly why the hell does it matter?

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah..who cares..dont be jealous of her tatertots

You mean I sound jealous of this person in the same manner people are jealous of Haginor?

Isn't this the forum for being third graders and calling people names and throwing temper tantrums?

Because that's what is seems to be most days.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
noones jealous of her believe me...im just wondering why you felt the need to post about someone lying to you in game? keep your trammy drama in luna

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMFG!!!! NOOOOO!!!! Not a lie ACKKKK!!! You mean to tell me UO isnt real life? WTF? I thought what everyone said or does was the honest truth, I guess Tesla isnt a real promoter to bands that wouldn't give him the time of day!!! :loser:

M

mutau

Yes, this person's current GM/bf ingame is Mod here, so we shall see how long this post lasts huh?
I'm just curious as to who is the Mod you're referring to? You can PM it to me if you feel that is safer.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMFG!!!! NOOOOO!!!! Not a lie ACKKKK!!! You mean to tell me UO isnt real life? WTF? I thought what everyone said or does was the honest truth, I guess Tesla isnt a real promoter to bands that wouldn't give him the time of day!!! :loser:
Haven't done that in over a year...

But it's cool to not believe someone over the internet... especially when your life is full of fail.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
___________________$$$
____________________$$$$___$$$$
__________________$$$$$$$_$$$$$$
_________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$$
_____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$$
____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
___$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$
__$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
__$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$
__$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$___________$$$$
_$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$$$___________$$$
_$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$$$$
$_$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$
$_$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$
_$$$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$
$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$$$
$$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$$
$$$_$$$$$$$$__$$$$$$
_$$$_$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$
$$$$$ __$$$$$$$$_$$$$
$$$$$$$ __$$$$$$$$$__$
$_$_$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$_$$$$
$$$__$$$$$__$$_$$$$$$$_$$$$
$$$$$$_$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
__$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$__$$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$__________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$____________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$______________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$_______________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$_______________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$____________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
__________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$__$$_$$________$$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$_$$_____________$$$$$$$$$$
_$$_$$______________$$$$$$$$$$
___$$________________$$$$$$$$$
_$$$$________________$$$$$$$$$
__$$$_________________$$$$$$$$
$_____________________$$$$$$$$
$____________________$$$$$$$$$
$____________________$$$$$$$$$
$____________________$$$$$$$$$__$
$___________________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$____________________$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$
Is this Michael Jackson?

S

SUPRsalad

you think its michael jackson? or you think suicide is a viable option for slavey?..

i vote, no on section A. its clearly the marlboro man, and yes on section B.

D

Duke X. Winter

Wow, can't believe I am about to type this.

I agree with Tesla...wow.

That suicide comment was really not needed.

K

kaldera4

in my country (and i know from a friend of germany too) the teacher changes class rooms every hour. (at least every 2nd hour) and normaly we have to learn a lot. but not sure how it is on america. perhaps you're right - and perhaps that is the better way (lol). because at the end i am that bad in writing english like i am today. and with a little luck a "old man of UO" that was a frustrated teacher before will correct me that for (or for that?).

K

kaldera4

Wow, can't believe I am about to type this.

I agree with Tesla...wow.

That suicide comment was really not needed.
lord tesla? great. now i remember the name of the guy that posted screenshots of insider informations according SA and imbuing that he got from a friend that was beta tester before the beta-test went open. cool to know one of the new billionairs. gratz tesla!

V

Velandra

in my country (and i know from a friend of germany too) the teacher changes class rooms every hour. (at least every 2nd hour) and normaly we have to learn a lot. but not sure how it is on america. perhaps you're right - and perhaps that is the better way (lol). because at the end i am that bad in writing english like i am today. and with a little luck a "old man of UO" that was a frustrated teacher before will correct me that for (or for that?).

.....?

S

SUPRsalad

**** slave girl. . . cry me a river... infract me.. do what you will..
the truth is, shes basically a demon, and you lack the minerals to call it how it is..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, this person's current GM/bf ingame is Mod here, so we shall see how long this post lasts huh?
Do you ever believe half the **** that comes out of your mouth?

You make these assumptions about EVERYONE, you think that everyone is like in this higher archery of things out to screw the world...

You assume WRR is all scammers... ANd you make these accusations that are just false, and you almost pray to the **** you say like it's was a god...

To me looks like your the one screwed in the dome.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you ever believe half the **** that comes out of your mouth?

You make these assumptions about EVERYONE, you think that everyone is like in this higher archery of things out to screw the world...

You assume WRR is all scammers... ANd you make these accusations that are just false, and you almost pray to the **** you say like it's was a god...

To me looks like your the one screwed in the dome.
GOD that felt good to get that out.

I mean, I know I am a liar, but at least i'm not... Slave girl.

What's also funny, is she does things that are illegal then says "Well nobody hasn't told me not too"... Well ****, let me through my dinner on the floor... Nobody told me not too.

S

SUPRsalad

i actually totally agree with you finally tesla..

however, i like how you said 'higher archery'..

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like how Slave says she hates liar like she never lies about all the people she's called dupers and scammers. Those are flat out lies. Maybe this person lost their job and started working for this compan after they were teacher. Welcome to the new economy, toots.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i actually totally agree with you finally tesla..

however, i like how you said 'higher archery'..
HAHA! I'm gonna go ahead and leave that.

I like how Slave says she hates liar like she never lies about all the people she's called dupers and scammers. Those are flat out lies. Maybe this person lost their job and started working for this compan after they were teacher. Welcome to the new economy, toots.
Well, in most of her rants she targets me and WRR.

If someone wins a big prize at an event we hold, she just ASSUMES that the person that won is on a secret account and/or the same person giving the prize...

That is SUCH BS! We give away our hard earned money to people, we provide literally, HOURS of entertainment to some UO players. We add things to the game, not take things away Slave... YOU take away... a LOT of fun from what we do.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, in most of her rants she targets me and WRR.

If someone wins a big prize at an event we hold, she just ASSUMES that the person that won is on a secret account and/or the same person giving the prize...

That is SUCH BS! We give away our hard earned money to people, we provide literally, HOURS of entertainment to some UO players. We add things to the game, not take things away Slave... YOU take away... a LOT of fun from what we do.
Wow Tesla, I totally agree with you.
TF has always been very helpful to newbie players and none of us have any kind of money or skills of leetness, and our guild head just happens to be a pack rat. Trust me, I've seen everything in the houses and I've had to go through the chests. Because he has so much stuff (pack rat, pack rat, pack rat. +1 rings galore, man) he started using boats too. Slave has continuously paged for the boats, called us out saying we're duping valrite hammers with the boats and even passed around book about how we cheat and what not. She even went so far as putting runebooks on her porch of the boats and houses of ours she had found.
Crazy pancake. That's all I can say.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TF has always been very helpful to newbie players and none of us have any kind of money or skills of leetness, and our guild head just happens to be a pack rat. Trust me, I've seen everything in the houses and I've had to go through the chests. Because he has so much stuff (pack rat, pack rat, pack rat. +1 rings galore, man) he started using boats too. Slave has continuously paged for the boats, called us out saying we're duping valrite hammers with the boats and even passed around book about how we cheat and what not. She even went so far as putting runebooks on her porch of the boats and houses of ours she had found.
Just because I am a "liar", and an ass doesn't mean im not smart... There is a reason I have a big ego...

ANYWAY, she really is a pathetic and low... I have played this game a LOOOONG time, and had a LOT of enemies come and go... But I would say SHE is not even an enemy(I won't give her that)... But like a nugget, that won't flush... She pages on EVERYONE and admits it. I had a GM bring me to jail for something she paged on a few weeks back... And the GM said, "I am really fed up with her paging all the time, it's dreadful. Stop breathing, it seems every breath you take she pages us to let us know.. Just stay away from her, and put her on ignore please".... I have that screenshotted but won't post it out of respect for the GM... Him and I used to play together in 1999.

Like Saginor... Saggy is like a brown stinky nugget with a corn stuck in it that just won't flush...

V

Velandra

OMG.. I remember the day I came across a greatly TF boat whe the rest had just been refreshed. I went and recalled to every effing boat (7897965975975 of them) trying to find which key it was so I could refresh it and I lol'ed at what was inside the boats. If I cared what she thought of them I'd suggest sable take her on a tour of the +1 skill ring boats just to get her to stfu.. but whatever.. if she thinks she can get credibility by accusing TF of all guilds of cheating, she has another thing coming.

Now she says we're unattended macroing because when she walks up to TF members and talks to them they don't say anything back..

Can you blame them? If you type too fast she'll accuse you of speed typing

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now she says we're unattended macroing because when she walks up to TF members and talks to them they don't say anything back..

Can you blame them? If you type too fast she'll accuse you of speed typing
I rolled a little bit reading this part...

S

SUPRsalad

yep.. shes a demon. bri is a fun player. and slave girl has been wtf PWNED again.. case closed.

S

SUPRsalad

well.. i was looking for a picture of 'madame mim' to compare to her real life screenie... but yeah, i think we all get the idea i was after

M

mutau

I think this thread is done as well. No PMs and still the theories are up in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.