• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I had too and this thred will get flammed !!!!

D

Decker

well we just guarded sigs and you know what i was told 5 times by people this weekend while we gaurded durning peek hours over night early morning and prime time was "ohh you gaurd when no one is on" well then i got a solustion give me your numbers and ill call all of you and let you all know when we are guarding that awy you can zurge us and get the sigs ohh wait not our fault you wernt playing its a game and we were pushed onfor ten hours straight by minax and com so for not having anyone one we werenot once boarded

love decker

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
...what?

Yeah, I've heard that same ****. "Aww, you only defend during daytime when everyone is at work."

Okay. The United States alone has 6 time zones.

TB consists of people from all over the world.

I know of a few TB whom work nights.

So... when precisely is daytime and when is everyone at work? Lol. I guess if your entire faction happens to reside in one time zone...well...sucks for you.

Edit: 1 guard is 10 hours....sorry if you have a **** job that has you working 10 hours or more. Hope you're getting paid well for it. Last time I heard the "daytime guard complaint" it was an 18 hour guard (sigs were refreshed). Whos daytime is that? Do you live in ****ing Alaska?

S

S.W.A.T

...what?

Yeah, I've heard that same ****. "Aww, you only defend during daytime when everyone is at work."

Okay. The United States alone has 6 time zones.

TB consists of people from all over the world.

I know of a few TB whom work nights.

So... when precisely is daytime and when is everyone at work? Lol. I guess if your entire faction happens to reside in one time zone...well...sucks for you.

Edit: 1 guard is 10 hours....sorry if you have a **** job that has you working 10 hours or more. Hope you're getting paid well for it. Last time I heard the "daytime guard complaint" it was an 18 hour guard (sigs were refreshed). Whos daytime is that? Do you live in ****ing Alaska?
Uhh, actually yes I do!! =]

4u2nv

well we just guarded sigs and you know what i was told 5 times by people this weekend while we gaurded durning peek hours over night early morning and prime time was "ohh you gaurd when no one is on" well then i got a solustion give me your numbers and ill call all of you and let you all know when we are guarding that awy you can zurge us and get the sigs ohh wait not our fault you wernt playing its a game and we were pushed onfor ten hours straight by minax and com so for not having anyone one we werenot once boarded

love decker
LOLOLOL. Check out that grammar. I had to get my 4 year old nephew to translate. Did you even proof read it? Your topic doesn't make any sense.... and your spelling is off the hook. Can't you see the red line underneath your misspelled words?

LOL @ DECKER!!!!!! :loser:

D

Decker

it was a ten hour gaurd and i was hyped up on caffine and lack of sleep having to defend the sigs from the evil clutchs of all that oppose tb i was excited and well when i get excited i type really fast and i got big fingers and no letters on my keyboard from playing uo for like 10 years for you you i will spell check maybe unless i am typing while watching tv

love decker

B

Barbosa

LOLOLOL. Check out that grammar. I had to get my 4 year old nephew to translate. Did you even proof read it? Your topic doesn't make any sense.... and your spelling is off the hook. Can't you see the red line underneath your misspelled words?

LOL @ DECKER!!!!!! :loser:
According to Wilki. The last resort of a board warrior is to Criticize them for there spelling and grammar mistakes. For the fact that I get the word "Wilki" red underlined, means now I'm a failure in game? Or in life per-say? Get over it English teacher. Wait until we get invaded by the Russians. LOL

Jab someone else. You sound like a mother.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You're in Alaska, eh SWAT?

This time of the year you might as well quit factions. Because you'll almost always be on during "daytime". No daytime guards now!

Lol.

:coco: