• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I had a siege idea ...

• Thread starter imported_Kojak
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Kojak

first of all, i'm not a siege newbie - i played on siege for over a year - i have 3 fully developed characters - a large house completely full of resources and armor and magic items

I just got bored of playing there because there's nobody around most of the time - it gets pretty boring and having to replace all your stuff each time kinda sux (even though I don't die that often)

I think insurance would liven the place up a little and make it more interesting

R

Rykus

<blockquote><hr>

first of all, i'm not a siege newbie - i played on siege for over a year

[/ QUOTE ]

You lost me after this part...

G

<blockquote><hr>

i have 3 fully developed characters

[/ QUOTE ]

What shard(s) are the other 2 on?
Or do you have 3 accounts?

G

If you do not die that often, whats the problem? Many here can direct you to the battle. Please wear a good suit and bring some artys and jewels while you are at it.

G

Insurance? Bah! Why kill the tailoring and smithing that goes on?
I thought for a moment that my severe case of rabies was causing some sort of illusion when i was reading this.

G

Sorry man. This started as a UHall thread. I am only allowing it to exist to generate discussion.

G

Siege is a lot of fun because no one needs to be all decked out in a uber armor set. It makes crafting worthwhile. I am a poor, rabid dog and I can still play here.
No need to worry about the lack of gold in my bank box as I am not having to constantly pay for the insurance.
I am rabid so I die quite often. If this distemper gets any worse I will die even more. No worries though as I do not have to worry about all the gold that i dont have going away each time I die.
Just my 2 cents.

*Foams from the Mouth*