• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i guess this fight never happened either? LOL

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3-3-08 tonight and ya fl and foo raided us in dsp. and tehn we fought them through teth keep. but i guess it never took place either, hahaha. i dont think fl realizes when pics are posted, there is no way to dispute it. but its ok. makes all who read stratics laugh even more.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so we popped it again.

hellhammer from fl came, and all of foo came. cudos to foo. so sad fl.

S

Steelnutss

LawLs six wheres the pictures of u guys dying by rope bridge??? wheres pictures of u guys huddling in star room and leaving a battle while it is still going??? Last i knew TBA! doesnt leave in the middle of a fight but i guess thats hear say?? And last but not least 2 am my time is when u guys did the second one wow u guys really know how to wait till the wee wee hours of the night to pop despise..... so as u say so sad TBA!.....

G

Screen shots Only serve the purpose of the poster. A screen is only one frame and selective with only certain ones being picked that serves what the poster is bragging about. Screenshots by no means tell a complete story. Im not taking sides I hate FL cause of their spineless chokepoint wither tactics. I hate TBA cause of what the GM did to many good people if you want to know ask fallentear,zippie his bro alchy, cloud.

R

Rod

I can't dispute these, but can add a bit.

I got online later. We were grouped for entry to Despise. When we got there, Baracoon was up. This must have been after at least one champ.

We drove EVERYONE out of the dungeon, either dead or with their tails between their legs.

We healed and killed Baracoon while scattered attempts were made to disrupt us.

We took the champ, destroyed anyone who was there, got the scrolls, then got out.

Then we turned around and repopped it.

There was a couple people who cruised by, but no real attempt was made to take it from us.

I can understand why you didn't get shots of those. You were probably trying to get rez'd and get back to the fight.

And during all this activity, you fail to realize that we were on a Sonoma raid and checking spawns on three shards.

And a special thanks for those who worked Terra up to Semidar for us. I don't get a chance to kill her often. Appreciate all the work done for us on that one.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

We drove EVERYONE out of the dungeon, either dead or with their tails between their legs.

We healed and killed Baracoon while scattered attempts were made to disrupt us.

We took the champ, destroyed anyone who was there, got the scrolls, then got out.

Then we turned around and repopped it.

There was a couple people who cruised by, but no real attempt was made to take it from us.

I can understand why you didn't get shots of those. You were probably trying to get rez'd and get back to the fight.

And during all this activity, you fail to realize that we were on a Sonoma raid and checking spawns on three shards.

And a special thanks for those who worked Terra up to Semidar for us. I don't get a chance to kill her often. Appreciate all the work done for us on that one.

[/ QUOTE ]

we want pics?

umm i wasnt there odviously for any other fighting, we did a 3rd spawn and only foo raided so i went to sleep. the pics show from despise to teh keep dont know what ya mean khaleb. they are taken in order numbered and uploaded.

lol, fl is checkin spawns on 3 shards! thats your fault. no one cares. you choose to have your guid spread out like that its no ones problem but your own.

and btw ultimate raiding guild, " And a special thanks for those who worked Terra up to Semidar for us

she doesnt spawn in terra, thks.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

LawLs six wheres the pictures of u guys dying by rope bridge??? wheres pictures of u guys huddling in star room and leaving a battle while it is still going??? Last i knew TBA! doesnt leave in the middle of a fight but i guess thats hear say?? And last but not least 2 am my time is when u guys did the second one wow u guys really know how to wait till the wee wee hours of the night to pop despise..... so as u say so sad TBA!.....

[/ QUOTE ]

bud as you know im sure, we had wiped both foo and fl many times by the time any fighting was at rope bridge. i believe that was fl's 3rd res point? one of the guys foudn you down there. only a few were even left in the the keep looting etc. and again for the cheap seats we all work nights, i dont even get home till 12 am e.s.t. dont like it, we dont care.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Screen shots Only serve the purpose of the poster. A screen is only one frame and selective with only certain ones being picked that serves what the poster is bragging about. Screenshots by no means tell a complete story. Im not taking sides I hate FL cause of their spineless chokepoint wither tactics. I hate TBA cause of what the GM did to many good people if you want to know ask fallentear,zippie his bro alchy, cloud.

[/ QUOTE ]\

dont judge a guild cause of what one guy did sorry but that's pretty discriminative. hack has some bad ways but he is still my homey. just remember it was one guy not TBA.

R

Rod

<blockquote><hr>

and btw ultimate raiding guild, " And a special thanks for those who worked Terra up to Semidar for us

[/ QUOTE ]We didn't spawn it. A guild was working it, which of course is a no-no in the Empires lands.

So we assembled and sailed to vanquish these trespassers. After running them all off as ghosts, we finished what they'd started. Healed Semi and quickly disposed of her.

Oh wait, I get what you were saying. "She doesn't spawn in terra, thks" - You meant to say that Semi doesn't spawn at the Terathan keep. I was talking about Terra Sanctum (note the extra "r" in Terra). My apologies for not being more clear.

You remind me a lot of that Japanese guild that would sneak those 4am spawns in while FL was on the Tour. Of course they were across the dateline. I can't even imagine having to stay up that late to get your spawns in. Unless your work schedule allows it.

*Fel is our lawn... not GET OFFA IT.
sorry, acting my age.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]We didn't spawn it. A guild was working it, which of course is a no-no in the Empires lands.

So we assembled and sailed to vanquish these trespassers. After running them all off as ghosts, we finished what they'd started. Healed Semi and quickly disposed of her.

Oh wait, I get what you were saying. "She doesn't spawn in terra, thks" - You meant to say that Semi doesn't spawn at the Terathan keep. I was talking about Terra Sanctum (note the extra "r" in Terra). My apologies for not being more clear.

You remind me a lot of that Japanese guild that would sneak those 4am spawns in while FL was on the Tour. Of course they were across the dateline. I can't even imagine having to stay up that late to get your spawns in. Unless your work schedule allows it.

*Fel is our lawn... not GET OFFA IT.
sorry, acting my age.

[/ QUOTE ]

it seems the lands are not under as much control as you think.

L

Lewis NERD

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true, except six's screenies show the beginning and the end. What happened in the middle is irrelevent to who won the fight. And if those screenies are so far from what actualy happened, FL is welcome to post their own ^^. I somehow doubt they will though.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]\

dont judge a guild cause of what one guy did sorry but that's pretty discriminative. hack has some bad ways but he is still my homey. just remember it was one guy not TBA.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is one guy who leads a guild. A guild is represented by its leadership. There are some hella cool guys in TBA but that dosnt change the fact That he is the GM and those who follow him are guilty by association, Even more so are the ones that know what he did. How would you feel if someone wiped out years of work you put into your account to feed his addictions?

If melly did something as low as that, or anyother guild mate I cant Kick I would not be in ESF no matter how much I like him or dislike who he did it to. Why? as much as I love to be hated I would never associate with the likes of people like that just for the simple reason that people may view me in the same respect. And respect is all a 10yr Vet like me really has left in this game.

D

David of FL

<blockquote><hr>

If melly did something as low as that, or anyother guild mate I cant Kick I would not be in ESF no matter how much I like him or dislike who he did it to. Why? as much as I love to be hated I would never associate with the likes of people like that just for the simple reason that people may view me in the same respect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you really expect people in certain guilds to have morales?
Would you expect them to have a sense of fair play?
Do you think they even know the difference between right and wrong?

You know what I'm talking about since I read your posts on other less moderated forums. There's a reason you and I rarely play this game anymore and it's because of the rampant cheating that EA seems unable or unwilling to stop.

Six, go ahead and keep posting your fights, given the conditions under which you prevail, they are all shallow and undeserved victories.

L

Lewis NERD

Winning is winning ^^

Besides, tell me Rolfcopter and many other FL don't use the very same "cheating" tactics you speak of.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Winning is winning ^^

Besides, tell me Rolfcopter and many other FL don't use the very same "cheating" tactics you speak of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lew, I don't think it's THAT kind of cheating they are talking about.

Specifically I think they may be alluding to certain incidents in Hack's past.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]\

[/ QUOTE ]

1. He's you're fearless leader not just a member.
2. It's easy for you to say, he hasn't taken your armor yet.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

we have 4 fearless leaders, hack is barely even on. very busy irl.

for yrs beyond most of fls puberty hack has had account access to everyones stuff. he only snatched who he didnt like. sorry just how it is.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

we have 4 fearless leaders, hack is barely even on. very busy irl.

for yrs beyond most of fls puberty hack has had account access to everyones stuff. he only snatched who he didnt like. sorry just how it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha how does that even work?

"Hi I'd like to invite you to join TBA, but first, you're gonna have to give me your account info so that if I decide I don't like you I can log in and stip your account, thanks."

lol

P

Pwned by Avast

I like how these nobodies in FL try bragging about anything their guild does. The only ones that should be proud of anything are Digi, Cypher, Rand, Kyrite, WORD, NY, and Briden. These are FL's recruits that play the game to pvp not to mooch scrolls in a zerg guild. These guys are willing to 1v1 and willing to fight against any odds when it comes to field fighting because they're no afraid to show skill and get better. Steelnuts, Rod, David, Deathclaw?!?!?!! Common now, Steel you fight from a house, Rod, you probably play a blue if you ever go to the gate, David (LOL), and Deathclaw do you even log on besides when there's a raid where you have the numbers? I'm sorry but until you show some skill or any effort in trying to pvp you really shouldn't be on here. You only make that first list of people look bad and you guys are perfect examples of why so many people have left FL over the last 3 1/2 years.
Now I know you'll probably get upset about this (cry more) but all I'm saying is just show that your guild is actually a pvp guild and not just some 3 button necromage playing wither cannons. As always, if you've got something to prove here's the icq, just name the price and we'll discuss rules/templates 441-689-781

Trammies with 5 Counts FTW?

G

wait so your saying necromages are bad because? they are the main force for guilds winning in 90% of the field fights... hmm damn you necromages for being the best field fighters damn you!!!!! sorry not everyone builds their template to rock one on one since the bigger rewards are in field fighting.

P

Pwned by Avast

<blockquote><hr>

wait so your saying necromages are bad because? they are the main force for guilds winning in 90% of the field fights... hmm damn you necromages for being the best field fighters damn you!!!!! sorry not everyone builds their template to rock one on one since the bigger rewards are in field fighting.

[/ QUOTE ]
What?!? No that, flew way over your head. That, and you can't even play a necromage let alone kill one 1v1. Geez, you must be one of the trammies with 5 counts eh?

G

actually i have like 400 and only had a red for like 3 months? or something, sorry just misread no need to go that far....

K

Krippy

<blockquote><hr>

I like how these nobodies in FL try bragging about anything their guild does. The only ones that should be proud of anything are Digi, Cypher, Rand, Kyrite, WORD, NY, and Briden. These are FL's recruits that play the game to pvp not to mooch scrolls in a zerg guild. These guys are willing to 1v1 and willing to fight against any odds when it comes to field fighting because they're no afraid to show skill and get better. Steelnuts, Rod, David, Deathclaw?!?!?!! Common now, Steel you fight from a house, Rod, you probably play a blue if you ever go to the gate, David (LOL), and Deathclaw do you even log on besides when there's a raid where you have the numbers? I'm sorry but until you show some skill or any effort in trying to pvp you really shouldn't be on here. You only make that first list of people look bad and you guys are perfect examples of why so many people have left FL over the last 3 1/2 years.
Now I know you'll probably get upset about this (cry more) but all I'm saying is just show that your guild is actually a pvp guild and not just some 3 button necromage playing wither cannons. As always, if you've got something to prove here's the icq, just name the price and we'll discuss rules/templates 441-689-781

[/ QUOTE ]
avast I'm hurt i wasn't mentioned
PaPa

D

David of FL

I see Avast is still playing the online tough guy.

For someone who runs a necro/mage and a moving shot archer you sure talk alot of crap. What will be your templates after the next publish?

Before you open your mouth again, the last 2 times I have seen you in game this was the outcome.

1. I was on my mage, you were on your necro/mage. You ended up face down in the dirt.

2. I was on my LJ dexxer, you were on your necro/mage. We fought for 10 mins before you called in 4 of your TBA buddies to gank me.

But I'm sure we'll meet again, and you can continue to jump around my screen and then when you do kill me 1 vs 1 you can come post a picture here and tell me you roxxor me (or whatever the 12 year olds are saying these days)

Of course it won't bother me one bit because I don't take this GAME seriously. Nor do I care when I lose to people in UO these days since I'm using a 5+ year old computer running ZERO 3rd party programs.

P

Pwned by Avast

I guarantee me "laying face down" was not caused by you in a 1v1 thats for damn sure. Oh and bragging about a 10 minute fight when your on a dexer vs mage??? I probably got tired of you running so much which is why you deserved the gank. Anyway, you still have no room to talk and again, if you have anything you think you're worthy of proving my icq is about 5 posts up from this one "tough guy".

K

Krippy

<blockquote><hr>

cause ur an archer, no skill needed just point and click!

[/ QUOTE ]
Each person chooses the template they play and try to be the best they can on that template. I asure you if you built the same template you would still be lying face down in the dirt.

PaPa

R

Rod

Papa's got it right.

There are templates that absolutely rock in 1v1. Most times they are the flavor of the month. The gimp template that the Devs overlooked. And you see the gimpiest players flocking to those templates like the sheep they are.

Or you have the long standing templates. The ones that do alright in 1v1 but truly excel at field fighting. The templates that are built to be played with a team concept in mind.

Avast - you use a bok on a bird right?

P

Pwned by Avast

No I use a heavy xbow on a lesser bird, unlike the "flavor of the month" template which is a cu sidhe with a heavy.

Rod- You play a necromage that dies to my no resist mage right?

R

Rod

Necro Mage yes... and if I recall correctly, you did kill me in Destard before.

L

Lewis NERD

Stratics bores me. Are there any other Pacific forums out there?

L

Lewis NERD

I sense the sarcasm! Have fun moding forums that generate 2 posts per day