[Selling] I Got My Bell Rung By Mesanna Playing Roulette (276)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
nobody wanted the I Got My Bell Rung By Mesanna Playing Roulette still on the cats shard but you can pay gold on most shards for only 10m?? theres just 276 of these out there????

again i have not seen them any lower anywere...

So is festival ballpark, vendor ballpark 50k- less than 3m??? for a limited 276 drop???

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
sorry i still dont see any ''I Got My Bell Rung By Mesanna Playing Roulette'' for 50k to 3m ??? what gives?? just ???? is this bull*hit or what?? 276 items only /// and i have peeps telling me they are worth 50k-3m??? your call??

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 20, 2010
Well i dont know what to tell you on somthing like this. But they tend to sell for 10mil on atlantic but they will stay on that vendor for a week or two, there are so many out there they arent that desirable anymore, not to say people dont collect them, they do. 276 of one item doesnt mean you wont get alot for it, the Demonic Crisis Vanquisher still goes for 100mil+ because its a cool graphic item and it shoots flamestrikes. The bell just has a cool color. Hope what i just said helped any at all.

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2011
51k and some enhanced bandages... think I got 193 or something

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
it just makes me smile that they are 12-24m on vendors on atlantic /lakes yet peeps pm price checks at 50k and 3m....???

i look forward to the rares festival and see how they are priced then

still for sale at 10m buyout...item on cats pay gold on most shards

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
it just makes me smile that they are 12-24m on vendors on atlantic /lakes yet peeps pm price checks at 50k and 3m....???

i look forward to the rares festival and see how they are priced then

still for sale at 10m buyout...item on cats pay gold on most shards
So at Rares Fest people who are not using this board will come and price items differently?
Item might be worth 3-8m but the desire of the item is something else, people dont really buy it so its hard to sell for that price so you have to take a lower offer if you want to sell, else just keep it. I sell them fine at 18m but I don't sell them on ATL.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
apparently jump ropes are on worth 50k??? was a pc i got on these boards ... whist trying to sell one for just 1m...thanks for the offer though..gonna close the auction ....looks like i will have to get it back home to europa and put it on my vendor there.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 26, 2008
you know i have to agree with THP on this one, ive been dealing with minor event items like this for a while and i have about 5-6 but ive never found one for sale cheaper then 8 mil.THP tell ya what buddy, you cant sell it ill give you 8 mil on atlantic and ill keep it in my keep on catskills so you dont have to move it.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
you know i have to agree with THP on this one, ive been dealing with minor event items like this for a while and i have about 5-6 but ive never found one for sale cheaper then 8 mil.THP tell ya what buddy, you cant sell it ill give you 8 mil on atlantic and ill keep it in my keep on catskills so you dont have to move it.
sounds a very fair deal...okes

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 21, 2010
I thin its a case of supply and demand. Are there really 276 rares collectors out there?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oct 21, 2006
Stevenage
I thin its a case of supply and demand. Are there really 276 rares collectors out there?
demand yes, damn, I just started collecting Mesanna items after this one sold, else I would have grabbed it sooner!

for some reason Mesanna items did not appeal until I got some pruple rabbits in LS now I want them all:)