• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I GOT HELP FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Will wonders never cease. I had a situation where I couldn't find/login to one of my accounts in Origin to apply a storage upgrade code I purchased with one of my accounts. It was as if the account didn't exist as far as Origin was concerned. I emailed for some help, and after a few exchanges, customer service helped me locate it. It somehow got tied to another account, but it was there. I applied the code, WHICH DID WORK, and I am back to running on all eight cylinders! After all the horror stories I have read I thought people might want to know that sometimes customer service will come through. It just takes a bit of patience!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I will say it surprised me. I was prepared to just pull everything off of the characters, empty the bank boxes, and start a new account to replace it (it is an account that is less than 6 months old). But it all worked out, for once. :)

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I will say it surprised me. I was prepared to just pull everything off of the characters, empty the bank boxes, and start a new account to replace it (it is an account that is less than 6 months old). But it all worked out, for once. :)
Just wondering, how could you pull everything off the characters and empty the bank boxes if you couldn't log into the account? The characters were somehow accessible through another account?

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just wondering, how could you pull everything off the characters and empty the bank boxes if you couldn't log into the account? The characters were somehow accessible through another account?
I could still log into account. I couldn't find the account on Origin, to add game time or upgrade storage.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ugh... being born on April 1 makes me hate any mention of April Fool's Day.

It's okay... you didn't know.
Does it ever make you wonder who the joke was on? *snickers*

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so somehow your account got misplaced by the same people that helped you find it?

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I think most valid problems can be worked out. People just want it to happen NOW. That's where you get problems. If you give up you lose. You just need to keep on them and be patient.