• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I got a new bug!!!

• Thread starter imported_Sarphus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Sarphus

This one really made my night. I haven't trained it yet, so the skills are as they always are on a fresh beetle. Notice the poisoning, eval, resists and stats

I wish it had more HP, but 336 is totally liveable. I wish it had perfect stats, but with these resists, it should really rock

The biggest flaw I see in this bug is the low dex and low hp. Being 6 pts shy from the total resist cap easily makes up for that. The high poisoning skill also does that for me.

G

Niiiiiice beetle, Sarphus! Ya know, I'm sure that bug was looking for <u>me</u>. Many thanks for stabling it!

And darn yer hide, I'm trying sooo hard to stay focused on decorating my wee felly shack, and there ya go just making me wanna go tame stuff!

*You see: Nico wielding an interior decorator tool*

I

imported_Sarphus

taming stuff + watching animal planet = fun UO for animal lovers

The hard part for me now is to stop taming runies and switch to bakes for a while. I need to get rid of some of my not as good runies so I have more stable space, though. Sometimes when farming stuff you get those pets that are just too good to kill, but sometimes it takes a while to find buyers.

I

imported_Jimmy Pop

Congrats on a very fine bug.

I've (like most) spent hours looking for something like that.

But most times its....

Peace, Lore, Disgust, Discord, Kill

I

imported_Sarphus

It takes hundreds and hundreds of them to get the right one. I wish I could say I got lucky, but really I was just persistant