• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I got a few questions (If you can answer all)

T

Tramposo

Hi Gamerz , I had played UO since I was 9 years old but quit the game cuz , my comp got viruses and I will buy it again. I was wondering if someone will answer me these questions that I have , I will thank you for life!!!

1. How can I get 90 or 100 of Tame in 1 day?? (Because a friend of mine told me he got 100 in a day)

2. Where do I get the Tamers 120+ scrolls??

3. Which is the place that users make more money??

4. I want to make a Tamer/Peace/Mage , but the skills stops at 700.0 , can you please post the right skill numbers??

Thats all , Thank you for answering me.

M

mutau

1. i think your friend bought an advanced char token. that would have started his char with 85 taming instead of 0 or 50 taming. then he'd just tame for the whole day after starting that new char.

2. you can get 120 tamer scrolls from player vendors in shops. or join a guild that does Champs.

3. i prefer hythloth for hunting balrons.

4. that depends on whether you are going to use scrolls to take your char past GM or not. if you are going peace, i'd get as high as possible music and peace scrolls as you can afford. GM music and peace isn't enough to calm a Cu or Hiryu for long, imo.

if you just go GM on the skills then:

100 taming
100 animal lore
100 veterinary
100 music
100 peace
85 - 100 magery
split the rest between meditation and eval int.

G

Usually peace/tamers with 700 cap have this template:

120 Taming
120 An. Lore
120 Vet
120 Music
120 Peace
100 Magery

G

Advanced character token + animal tame jewelry. For tamer/peace/mage you could do:

120 tame
120 vet
120 lore
120 music
120 peace
120 magery

You can fudge a bit with the taming lore and vet, also the magery so you can get some eval. But to be honest if you are a peace tamer i dunno how much you are gonna use magery anyways. Peace/mage or peace/tamer is more flexible than trying to fit all three different types of characters on one skill template.