• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event I, Golem - 7th Feb 2014

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
news_i_golem.png

Geaton was so excited because of something in front of him. It looks rock piles with covered by moss but if you look more carefully, you could see very exquisite machine devices and it makes let you guess what this is. It is clearly shows it's a golem especially when you see the face, which carved delicately.

The reason why Geaton has so interested in it is because it is totally different being comparing with other known golems. There are golems exists in Britannia. Flesh golems and bone golems, which made by magic. And there is tinkering golem crafted by tinkers. However, this golem is entirely different from those golems.

This golem was found from Ilshenar, the ancient land. And this would be the one of the best artifact they have discovered. But the problem is, no one knows even excavation team don't know how, why, where, who made this thing.

Excavation team search every place as they could but they couldn't find anything. Eventually team sent the golem to the Moonglow Academy of Origins and decide to re-start excavation. So that is how Geaton got this golem. While he was starring at the golem, he found something.

There was a hole near the right waist. He couldn't see it before because it is middle of joint but he couldn't find any resource about the device he triggered. Geaton thought what if golem still moves but he shook his head. Based on moss and stratum, golem was made in so many years even they couldn't find any information. This one was made in ancient time and looks doesn't move at all.

He thought that the excavation team got too excited enough to make them miss the detail. It happens sometimes in this field, he thought. He put his hands unconsciously while he was looking closer to that hole. And he felt he pushed something.

At that moment, Golem's internal parts are moving like a clockwork. Geaton was so surprised and even he fell off from his chair. He couldn't even move at all. Golem starts stand up like an old man and mosses felt from his metallic skin. His metallic skin starts shine and the eyes of the golem starts glowing with blue jewelry. Suddenly, sharp metallic voice comes from the golem and echoes Geaton's lab.
"System reactivating....."

Event Announcement

Date/Time: 31th Jan (Friday), 2014. 10:00PM (KST/JPT)

Meeting Place: Moonglow Counselor Hall – The Academy of Origins (A gate will be provided at Britain EM Hall)

<Event Notification>

We are expecting combat situation during the event so we are strongly suggest that valuable items should be remain in the Bank or your house. We do not create your missing or lost item even if there is. Event estimated time is not too long so we also strongly advice you to join this event at time.

<Warnings>

If you try to interrupt, making problems, spamming, harassing EMs or someone else will result warning or perhaps something more than that. This will recorded into your account. Please pay attention to EM when he start speaking. EMs are doing their best to hear your opinions. Please understand this: In some parts, however, there’s nothing they could do. If you are doing such thing, EMs will stop the event immediately till it is solved or fixed.
If you would like to see in Korean page, please visit here.

Last edited:

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
The Event has been delayed to 7th Feb due to there are less participants than usual because there are multiple events on going at the same time. We're having the same event next week, same Friday and time. I believe that if I had to change the event schedule, it is fair to let everyone know it's been changed so I delayed not just an hour or so, but to date itself. The reason of why I changed date is, if there is someone who don't know that event schedule has been moved to just couple of hours, they might think event has finished or canceled.

I know that some of you were very enthusiastically participated my event and joined me last night. I feel sorry for taking your precious time and opportunity to join the other events. And also thank you for your continuous support my event.

I will see you all next week. Have a wonderful holidays and watch out for the cold.

Thank you.