• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I gave my castle away...and all my stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive done something, Ive never done before. Ive always kept my stuff and came back later...but this time im making sure i dont have to come back. Ive neglected my family and I dont want to be 30 years old and playing a video game.

Ironically enough it was a 14 year old girl on these very forums who insulted me, that made me want to quit. And after getting into an argument with my wife about Ultima Online, I decided this isnt where I want me life to go. I dont want to be 30 and sitting in front of my pc ignoring my wife and kids. Ive made friends and enemies alike. No, this isnt a 'im quitting only to come back in a few months" this is I gave away all my **** and deleated my chars so I dont want to come back.

Ill cya round folks of Legneds and Lake Superior...have fun.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well since you gave it all away I cant ask that age old question if I can have your stuff now.

Farethee well good sir and hold those loved ones close and enjoy life. May the road rise up to meet your feet and the wind always be at your back.

It was a pleasure Omni *bows with a flourish*

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thats why i started my post with i gave all my stuff and castle away! so no! yo ucant have my stuff someone else already has it!

Peace Cuda. Im sure ill still lurk these forums... i mean who else is going to infuriate plucky ducky.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I know of everyone we have had allot of issues but to me the issues where about youre rl personality.

However I am far from perfect as well and the reason I have come close to quiting is because I was focusing on my rl. I have had some idle time transitioning to a new work schedule and being broke so I havent had allot of chances to get out but I totaly respect youre descion and our differences stem from the fact I am one of those people that cant seperate my personality from an online one and get too wrapped up emotionaly and take peoples actions (mainly when I think someone is cheating and go nuts) and that is not good.

I know when I lose another 20 pounds (making my total lose 90 pounds) I am pretty sure I will be out dating and not on a comp mad at someone I will never met in rl.

So good luck and I am sorry for my unwavering personality that is not as forgiving at times but hope you have a good one and take care of youreself and youres because there far far far more important then the few good people you met in uo versus the hundreds of booger eaters that just are not worth the energy to hate them.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I know of everyone we have had allot of issues but to me the issues where about youre rl personality.
Sad thing is, you dont even know me, let alone my RL personality. You made your judgments off a few things I said, and took that so personally. Then you listened to some other people and bought into what they were saying. I tried to apologize to you before. Couple times actually and you spit in my face. But its all good, I've moved on and so should you. But just a little piece of advice...dont think you know someone by a few words. You think im a gay basher and a racist, when in reality this is the furthest thing from the truth. My closest sister is gay, married to another woman and just got artificially inseminated....and I stood behind her 100% when others did not. Two of my very best friends are Mexican, and black....Ive given away as much stuff in uo as I have ever received.

This is the one thing that irked the **** out of me the last two/three years. You trying to slander me, and me retaliating in the forums and in game against you. It is another reason I used to help me decide to quit. I let the game and its players effect me personally.

S

Sorna

Enjoy life, Omni = )

I do not think this takes a genius to see where this thread is headed so stopping the derailment now.

Status
Not open for further replies.