• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i found it again and now it is REAL for us all (sandras Video)

I

imported_Gracie Nito

It is remarkable to me that even after 4 years, both of these creations still have the ability to touch anyone that sees them. I'll never forget the first time I saw them and realized such thought provoking symbolism went into each movie.

I

imported_CherryBomb

Thanks, HotDevil. That's the one I've been looking for lately. Waaaaaaaaa! I'm gonna cry.

CherryBomb

I

imported_Armonia

This video made me cry. PLEASE KEEP THIS GAME GOING.

I

imported_Armonia

These little clips made me think about this one person I met here back in 2002 or 2003. Her name was Alicia. She married her sim love at my house in Calvin's Creek. We threw them a big party. A year later Alicia died of Cancer. We all cried and put up signs about her. I was armonia in CC. Just wonder if any of you remember that. We all had Star Trek houses. Mine was Voyager Skills. 7 of 9 had a Voyager logic house. We even had a sim friend Called Jon Luc. It is a sad day for a lot of us.

K

Katiebeth

<blockquote><hr>

This video made me cry. PLEASE KEEP THIS GAME GOING.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto

I

imported_ChipsAhoy

I remember all of that.... *passes out the kleenex*

I

imported_fajjaa

This is the first time I have seen this video. It is hard to believe the end of an era is coming to so many of us. To know that behind each little sim, there is someone that is so much in love with this game and even though the game is coming to an end, (unless a Will Wright type miracle happens
...) I am glad to pass on one happy note. Along with the cute little sim that I fell in love with during Beta testing 5 plus years ago, we are moving on to another game.

Medano and Bright Star

P.S. I have added this video to my favorites. Years from now, this game will still have its special place in my heart and this will keep the memories alive. I hope to see everyone again in a future game.

G

All those games people going to...made me think. Those games weren't the first MMORG's. Who laid the groundwork for the "big guys" like SWG or WoW to follow? Who took a chance when the concept of online gaming was new? Sure there were a few things out there like Ultima or whatever...but what brought it into the mainstream?

Twenty years from now, when historians begin to look back on the golden age of gaming, I hope they'll get it right when they ask who the true pioneers of MMORG's were.

It was each and every one of us, right here.

Being someone. Else. Online.

J

Juliana

I haven't played TSO in about 2 years. I have kept 4 of my accounts active because they hold my memories of my wonderful times here. This was my first online game &amp; it will always be something special to me. I am heart broken that it wont be here, just for those times I want to peek in &amp; see what is going on. The videos were incredibly touching &amp; I think show how a lot of us are feeling with what is going on. Most of my friends left a long time ago &amp; I still miss them very much.