• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I forgot about the crazies

Pooker53

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Not sure this is a rant,just something I am dealing with.
Played with a person,things were fine.
This person started acting weird,made me uncomfotable.
We had a disagreement .I told this person not to bother me again.
He continued coming to my house about 5 times after I told him to bugger off .Every time he showed up, I told him not to bother me.
I got upset and hunted in the area of his house.He would come out and say the weirdest ****e to me. Like I was evil , a demon and a spawn of satan.I would LOL him .Once I told him "I am evil remember?I can put a spell on you".
So now he has a book on his steps(the house is public and has vendors,so anyone can read his book) saying all kinds of crap in it on a Daily basis.My friend uses her stealther ,takes a screenshot of the stuff he says in his book and e-mails them to me.

Is this grief play?Do I page a GM?Do I send in the screenshots of his insane rants?Or just let it go because he might have some sorta mental issues?
Just not sure what to do.I wouldnt have a problem if he was just sayin stuff,but its in a book, open for everyone to read.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Ban him from your house, then ignore him. Don't read the book and don't read the message board. Chances are, nobody but you and your friend have read them. Besides, you are probably not the only player who realizes that this person is crazy.

You can try complaining to a GM about harassment, but I am not very optimistic about their response. Hence, your best recourse may simply be to ignore it.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ban him from your house, then ignore him. Don't read the book and don't read the message board. Chances are, nobody but you and your friend have read them. Besides, you are probably not the only player who realizes that this person is crazy.

You can try complaining to a GM about harassment, but I am not very optimistic about their response. Hence, your best recourse may simply be to ignore it.
This.

Ban him from your house, put him on ignore, and don't read the books, etc. Eventually he will stop when he realizes you're no longer responding to him or giving him any attention whatsoever.