• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I find it sad that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hence why he never Duels)
----------------------------------------------

no jerky the reason i dont duel is becouse i run a field template not a cage fighting template and i have primarily frags to work with so i dont switch around to much that is the very main reason the other is i dont trust any otf around any of my good items i may bring to a dueling arena .and since all of them are allowed to participate you will never see me there as i said scum they dont deserve trust their whole guild was based on scaming people out of their hard earned items

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

<blockquote><hr>

Wow this coming from you? Pot meet kettle. Lol. How you can even sit there and tell someone they have weak talk is really amazing to me, the same way it amazed me when your friends of so many years kicked you to the curb, even after you BEGGED , yes begged for an alliance with BG and you got all butt sore when Ibichi told you to play with yourself cause she wanted nothing to do with you hehe, ah well you gotta do what your good at . Oh man too funny. Odd how the group of your friends took the so called "scum" of siege and told you to take a hike. Ah well, im sure with proper counseling you will get over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked Ibi for an alliance because I had good friends from VmP in BG. I wanted to be able to play with them but not have to listen to Puffy and his girlfriend or your idiotic stuff in vent (If anyone thinks its bad here, try actually hearing the guy in vent, he is more stupid there than on these boards as hard as that is to believe).

Ibi, said no alliances so I quit. If that is being kicked to the curb then so be it.

We see what happened to BG after I left.

For the record, the "scum" of Siege is in no particular order you, Puffy, and Arden.

If anyone wants to know why, PM me and I'll be glad to fill you in.

In the meantime, good luck with KOC. Maybe one day you will have enough people to play Siege instead of test center.

Probably not.

S

Strycher

This post is mostly just funny, but I do feel compelled to state a couple of obvious points.

1. Whenever a guild is seriously outnumbered, they retreat. If their house is close then that is the obvious point. Case in point was last night. At first we had numbers and TNT and gang hid in the house. Then some of our folks logged and we left the front of theirs only to be cornered in ours. Then later it flipped again. EVERYONE RETREATS when the numbers are not in their favor. That is, unless they LIKE to donate loot.

2. TNT and gang has just as many tamers as JSV does. Sometimes more are on the field, sometimes less. Regardless, neither side is going to give up taming because neither side trusts the other to do the same. It just isn't going to happen.

3. (maybe not so obvious), I only died ONCE in that house on the south side last night. First time fighting in there and I realized it was a flippin death trap so I left to the other side. Implying that I died many times in the houses last night is simply untrue. Not that I don't die my fair share, but lets pick a night when it is actually true, ok?

I

<blockquote><hr>

no jerky the reason i dont duel is becouse i run a field template not a cage fighting template and i have primarily frags to work with so i dont switch around to much that is the very main reason the other is i dont trust any otf around any of my good items i may bring to a dueling arena .and since all of them are allowed to participate you will never see me there as i said scum they dont deserve trust their whole guild was based on scaming people out of their hard earned items

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, I guess there is no point in PM'ing me now...unless you want details of course.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

2. TNT and gang has just as many tamers as JSV does. Sometimes more are on the field, sometimes less. Regardless, neither side is going to give up taming because neither side trusts the other to do the same. It just isn't going to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is where you are wrong.
I dropped tame/stealth. Many of our alliance stoned it, or stopped playing it. Have you seriously not noticed that for the last week (until last night or so) you were the only alliance with pets? I mean seriously, wake up.
I DID pick tame stealth up last night tho... Gonna see if i can be a pain in the ass to you guys (and run some spawns).
--------

On a side note... unfortunately fraps doesnt work with uo when running in windowed mode. I may run an alt on my other box in windowed mode with fraps running as a literal 'ghost cam' though...
Cuz you guys seriously are disillusioned and need a wake up call- and at this point real videos is the only thing I can think of.

I

<blockquote><hr>

Hehe, this is where I can speak from experience. I WAS IN the JSV/C8V/SCAR/and whatever else was in that zerg alliance. I had bought the Faith Soulforge account from its original owner and I joined them. Had their map info, vent and everything. I would have two UOams open and direct all of OTF to their positions, OMG it was hilarious. Verum was one of the main ones who wasnt exactly sharp enough to realise it, hell he was blaming everyone else in that alliance for giving away guild sensitive info except for me LOL! I even got in their uoam and start ragging on them when i just couldnt take the hilarity anymore. Hell, i even got me a one week vacation from the boards cuz i posted their uoam info ROFL. Was too funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my gooses. You are so clever!!

Did you ever think that maybe we would allow a spy in the guild just so you can make a puny attempt at a raid and then we can kill you and take your stuff?

Kage???

I

Weren't you going to put me on ignore?

Please, go right ahead.

Better yet, is there a forum for test center? You could go there and talk trash on a shard where you actually play.

After all, Siege is for advanced players. You know, the kind that can keep an alliance together so they don't end up tiny and insignificant like KOC.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Awww the JSV boys at there backyard BBQ!
Edit: Censored per mods request.

G

Your just now figuring this out?
Just to be fair here are some of our alliance crafters

I

imported_Goron

lol, screw it.
stealth, hide, dismount, and/or blue jsv alliance on one side,
blue koc on the other side.
screw luna. I'm done there. It sucks having to let koc mana dump on u just to get them to flag so i can fight, but oh wait, then im at half health to start. lame.
At the same time it sucks fighting jsv for all the obvious reasons. not fun anymore.

G

ahhh verum thanks for all the lovely post, you seriously had me laughing and choking IRL from some of the statements you made.

when will you ever man up?

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

lol, screw it.
stealth, hide, dismount, and/or blue jsv alliance on one side,
blue koc on the other side.
screw luna. I'm done there. It sucks having to let koc mana dump on u just to get them to flag so i can fight, but oh wait, then im at half health to start. lame.
At the same time it sucks fighting jsv for all the obvious reasons. not fun anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]I spoke too soon! I lied. I cant stay away. Luna is like crack cocain! omg i need help.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Well peanut u ran a temp that could duel anytime, and never did, its a cop-out and this whole Bull*%$# about not trusting any OtF my god man, OtF people have been dueling folks for a long time and I ve heard alot of negative stuff, but thats not on the list, thats yer excuse cause you are deathly afraid of dueling any of them, You know that we would Drop You like a toilet seat, Try again Mr Yellow!

I got the pleasure of dueling you once and I was in an LRC suit even, (when Ping was Good) and it was all good, we had a good time, I was Otf baby, never looted you, and I dueled three JsV in KoC guild house and not once looted any of them, ask em, we had fun! win or loose

Yellow Frosted CupCake 4 U

G

I find it it sad... That this is what passes for board PvP these days.

Party's over, go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.