• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I finally finished my houses!

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
..so what do you think? Lord Paidric mentioned where on Europa they were so I paniced and made the changes and decorations I had in my head for a long time.

This is my main house at Trinsic gate, ment for the Foxglove family to live in.

Lord Paidric ‎(2009-02-26 20:13):

Next to the main building is the crafters little shed. Nothing to see inside, its mostly containers an d forge .

The last is my "Mini Castle" a store house for bods and imbuing materials.
It might look strange here and there but I read "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R.R.Martin.. Amazing epic saga that has many connections with the UO world, and every tile is inspired by something in that saga, even if it isnt any specific buiding.

Some of the pics will be added later today.

P

Paidric

Ah well, I've sent the full tags but she wanted to preview the images first and forgot to add them back ;-p

Here are the rest of the images :

The second house, next to the first one :

Both houses together :

The custom keep :

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Paidric!
The sad thing is I did not forget anything, im just so clueless how to do it right and it seems I even failed to delete the post when I noticed.:sad4:

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hugs*

You did fine! And your homes are beautiful!
Thank you for sharing them with us.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice designs, Minerva :) and the smaller one should go in that sticky for small house designs up top, maybe?

and ooooohh!! love the pumpkin garden!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your houses are really cute! You have a great touch with plant deco. I also really like how your deco is cozy, without being cluttered. :)

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the positive comments!
Yes my girls like cosy with soft colours that doesnt stick out. I also try to make my places easy to work in , all things I need often is near the door.
I also try not to place one item per tile, tather group things and let things cover eachother or be half behind walls etc. For a museum or if you have rares to display its a bit different but I keep to simpler stuff that just fit togeather.

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lovely house!!

I particularly like the the swamp area with the cobweb, i bet the new swamp tiles would look good there.

Z

Zabrina

Amazing houses Minerva! I was lucky enough to get a private tour when I stopped by one day, looks even better up close and has lots of nice little details. Really impressive! :)

Silly question perhaps but how can you take pictures like that, zoomed out? :p Im working on my houses now and would love to get pictures done like that when it's finished.

debii

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very nice! its obvious you put alot of thought into your designs!

ejpeters

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love your shower in the first set of pictures. The water dripping on the floor is great.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wonderful designs & deco - I love all the little details you have in there! Those pumpkin patches are terrific :)

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks again for all nice comments.
The shower I saw ..and even a better one .. on this forum , so its stoolen. I could not place the water patches on the floor where I wanted them. Got a message there was some other magic item there so I could not place. There were no such thing , not up or downstairs eighter so I gave up atleast for now.

The pumpkin patch at the small house is one 20 stones pumpkin with each of my chars name on. I even made them ladies for this. The necro has a black one. =).. silly me.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks again for all nice comments.
The shower I saw ..and even a better one .. on this forum , so its stoolen. I could not place the water patches on the floor where I wanted them. Got a message there was some other magic item there so I could not place. There were no such thing , not up or downstairs eighter so I gave up atleast for now.
I see some dragon statuettes on the roof that would block you from placing the travesty patch (it's considered a statue I believe). Try putting the patch in a bag, then put it on the tile you want it on, then axe it and lock it down. Else you'll have to pick up those dragon stats before you place it.

The pumpkin patch at the small house is one 20 stones pumpkin with each of my chars name on. I even made them ladies for this. The necro has a black one. =).. silly me.
Lol, very cute. :D

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know how I could forget about pouches and an axe! I guess I was so frustrated I could not find any "magic item" anywhere. The water patches are where I want them now! Thank you!:bowdown::bowdown:

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know how I could forget about pouches and an axe! I guess I was so frustrated I could not find any "magic item" anywhere. The water patches are where I want them now! Thank you!:bowdown::bowdown:
I live to serve. :)