• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I ****ed up :/

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yesterday, a customer asked me to craft a pretty expensive bow (the imbuing required 12 relics and ended at 493 weight) and I forgot to apply the powder of fortification before imbuing.
Yeah, I know, **** happens, but I really feel bad for the poor guy thinking he got the bow of his dreams and will see it wear off quite fast.

So I'm ready to replace his bow for the same one, with PoF this time, and for free, it was my mistake.
The problem is I don't know that dude, I remember there was Berlin in his guild name, he was a tamer and wearing bright orange clothes.
That's not much :/

So, if you know him, pass him the word, he'll get a new bow for free.

N

Nenime

Miri, I admire your generous, noble attitude in acknowledging and correcting a fault. Chapeau, Madame.

But hey, I'll join this thread because last week I totally ****ed up too.

I was cleaning my keep, brooming the corners, rearranging the chests, such. My 'customary wear artie chest' was too full so I devided the stuff into an armor- and a weapon chest. Wise as I am, I forgot to secure the armor chest. All kind of robes (Conjurer's, Power, etc), suits (Spring Cleaning Wizard suit incl. Bleue Luck set, Darkwood set, etc), Artie rings, bracelets, earrings... altogether just a few hundred millions worth (and some years of gameplay) - down the drain. Uh, well, it's just a game. At least I was lucky that it wasn't my Soulstone chest, in this case my virtual heart attack would have turned into a real one, hehe. :stretcher:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We all make mistakes. Its up to us to learn from them. :)

Claire Repair

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sh...happens. ^^

@Miri: Might have been someone from "Berlin Crime" (BLN)? - Just an idea.

*waves*

/Claire

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep Claire, Berlin Crime was the guild, but Thapfor, my crafter, doesn't care if his customers are blue, red or purple.
A deal is a deal :)

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have a look at your PMs ;)

Greetings

Seven

L

Legacyee

Sure is nice to have decent people playing and Thapfor does make some lovely suits
I bought one yesterday and i'm very happy with it :)

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Problem solved, it was Mouser and I made him a 500/500 bow for free as promised.