• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I dont believe this!!

• Thread starter Loopy Moe 27
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Loopy Moe 27

Ok so today i am in a coin mint with my secret friend and two randoms. I am just looking for a quick run through so i can get some bucks and then we get out of there. Well, one of these randoms, by the name of (N) decides to use a BIKE HORN the whole way through......i mean he was better off just not using sound! Anyway i got so mad i ended up duoing the rest of the mint with my sf. HOWEVER, this toon jumps in at the last second and gets credit :yell: I felt really bad for the other random who did nothing wrong but had to get no credit. There's my story lol. BTW this toon was about 65 laff. Other random was 69. Opinions????

T

toontownhappy

Sounds to me like you simply came down with a bad case of coinus mintus randomus. Don't worry, it will soon pass.
:)
Other than just ignoring idiots like that, I'd recommend trying to talk to the annoying toon, if they have SC+. Tell them that your idea of doing a coin mint does not involve using bike horns, thanks very much, and now please stop or clear out!
If the toon doesn't have SC+, then...there's always counseling!
Also- what happened to the second random? That toon seems to disappear over the course of your tale. Did he/she (/it/unidentifiable) leave?

F

Fangs McWolf

Ok so today i am in a coin mint with my secret friend and two randoms. I am just looking for a quick run through so i can get some bucks and then we get out of there. Well, one of these randoms, by the name of ***** (or something with *** lol) decides to use a BIKE HORN the whole way through......i mean he was better off just not using sound!
You might be asked to remove the other players name.

Anyway, did that toon or the other random have chat plus? Even more so with the other random, if they had chat+ you could have told them that if the other player doesn't start playing like a team member then you're not going to help and don't want to 'punish' both of them for one toons behavior. This way the other player knows to follow your lead so that the other player either gets mad and leaves or gets over confident and goes sad.

What I would recommend is to withhold the toonup based on their actions. When they bike horn and get hit and scream for help, tell them what gag to choose and what cog to hit. If they whip out bike horn, no toon up. If they do as instructed, toon up. Then they realize that they're not in charge. :)

G

Granjell

Was this toon using a bike horn when he had higher sound gags? Or was a bike horn the only sound he had and he was trying to match you? In either case, I think I would have just gone on playing and, like Fangs said, attempt to educate this toon with the toonup/no toonup therapy. Make the best of an awkward situation if you can (and if it isn't the final straw on your already overstuffed camel...)

L

Loopy Moe 27

Thanks for the tips! BTW this toon did NOT have chat plus, but it did have better REGULAR gags such as B-day cake and fire hose. I think it was using sound to annoy us. As for that other random? Unfortunately, they got cheated out of the Superviser (they ran in after we beat it)