• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I demolished my house by the Bandit camp.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Several people asked me over the summer if I wanted to sell those houses. Nope but the spots are open. I have a keep in that location on 3 other shards one might place there on seige. A 14x16 and a 18x18 is what I had placed there. It is a good location with no real neighbors, the bandit camp to the west, the hag quest to the north, mining to the east and lumberjacking all around. Hope who ever places there enjoys that location as much as I have over the last couple years. No I did not quit or anything like that just decided to put as many houses on my island that will fit :)

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kind of you to share the spot without the need for monitary gain. I look forward to seeing it for sale by the first person that sprints there and places. :p

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL I would have reduced it to a dirt plot and sold for the cost of placing anyway :) but perhaps the one who places there will actually want the location.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hopefully I will be moving in! However as Siege isn't my primary shard if there is someone with a greater need than I please let me know.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad you got it Podolak , just zipped by and saw it was placed. Good location and I appreciate the offer to let someone else have it if they need it more ;)