• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I can't remember where these banners came from - does anyone have a clue?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
20th Anniversary invasion's. At the end you went in a parade route and the people cheered for you and you got a banner for each titan you killed.

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
do you which banner goes with which titan?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think it was 1 Titan bag per toon. You could choose. So there is not a bazillion of them around.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice presentation! :heart:

You have Official Non NOOB status for 48 hours, use it wisely!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish id had try to get the statues. I did get the banners and Cache sets
this is a working experiment spot ! Id like to get 2 more sets of banners (never gonna happen im sure)
the 20Th event was fun unlike these treasures of events

1676512780590.png

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
this is the best ive seen !
Thank you :) I spent almost all my time working to get them. I was very blessed to meet another thief who kindly helped me complete it. Pearl Essence.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Each set also came with a title scroll "Hero of Britannia". I have an extra set of the tiles & banners that I would trade for four of the VvV floor tiles or four of the Eodon Banners.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice setup @Gidge!

Here's mine. I see your titan relics and raise you their vet reward statues!

View attachment 140599
I only have 2 of 4 Khaldun chest statues, which are shard bound (Legends) so will prob not ever complete the set. However, I was very VERY lucky at the Final Conflict at the close of the event cycle and got the Boss Drop - "A ring of polished blackrock humming with the trembling fury of the Four Titans of Pagan"

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I wish id had try to get the statues. I did get the banners and Cache sets
this is a working experiment spot ! Id like to get 2 more sets of banners (never gonna happen im sure)
the 20Th event was fun unlike these treasures of events

View attachment 140597
I assume the crystal balls on the virtue tiles is of each city for that virtue? I like it. Going to steal that idea when I can get ahold of the balls. I also like the fragments, I can do that at my place on Sonoma.
2-21-22230003.jpg

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes the crystal balls are the virtue shrines