I can't post on wow-europe forums

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
P

poi000

I've got a guest pass from my step-son, so i downloaded WoW. Love it. Got to Lvl 8 with my Tauren hunter in my first day's play.

Tried to log on to wow-europe forums to ask a few questions, but it keeps telling me there's no character available. Is this because I've got a guest pass, rather than the full game?

B

Bo Riddler

My educated guess would be yes. Guest passes or Trial Accounts are very limited on what they can do.

Example, you cannot trade items to or from a gues account and they are limited in access within the game.

PM me the link to the addy where you were trying to post and let me try to help. Unless someone knows for sure that you cannot post there on a trial account.

Bo

G

Did he give you a European or American account code is the important question too

P

poi000

He gave me a Euro account pass. I made the mistake of dl'ing the US game, then had to uninstall and go again from the Euro site.

P

poi000

I'm on the wow-europe forum now.

Looks like some hideous lag to add my character from the game onto the forum database.

B

Bo Riddler

Well, since you live in Europe, and your server is there, at least your game play will not be too laggy. Correct?

Bo

G

I live in the UK but have an account on a US server. I've had no noticeable problems connecting or with lag - however I still can't figure out why US and euro servers are separate. It's quite frustrating that, to be able to play with friends on UK servers as well as on US servers I have to pay out for another full game version, account, etc etc.