• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I cant open TT

H

Holocog

:sad2::sad2::sad2:When I try to open It, it says error fetching patcher version info. I usually get it when my internet isnt working, but my internet is working fine. Anyone else having this problem, or is this just my stupid computer?:confused::confused::confused:

K

kiwi115

same thing for me it wont let me on!!!! i got the same message as well... :rant2:

L

LadyFrinkeltoes

Yep same here...their page won't open.
Guess they did an "oops" while doing their maintenance.
Just have to wait & see....
:link::grrr:

F

Fangs McWolf

Do you play TT via the webpage or the TT loader (as needed on Vista)?

H

Holocog

TT loader. Its a Click-here-dummy kind of thing. :lol: I think the problem is the loader ill try logging in through the webpage.:sad2:

Edit- Cant even GET to the webpage i guess TT made a BIG oopsies lol. Ill try later i guess.

S

Steveo

Thats the same problem I had on Sunday after I got disconnected from the VP. I tried to log right back in and it would not let me. SO I restarted my computer, cable, and router. After a couple of min it still did not work. So I tried my other computer that has XP on it. Well it did not work. SO i just waited a few min and then it finally came back. I have been disconnected more these past couple of weeks than I have ever been since I have been playing.

F

Fangs McWolf

Working fine for me.

Try this, uninstall one of the TT's you have. Be sure that you either move any screenshots that you have and want to keep, or use the expert uninstall option, because then you can pick and choose what to uninstall.

Then reinstall TT and see if that helps any.

Also if you have any firewalls installed, try disabling them for a moment and see if that helps.

R

RockZRoller

I can't even opent the webpage either so disney must be having a problem or they messed it up big time

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Working fine for me.

Try this, uninstall one of the TT's you have. Be sure that you either move any screenshots that you have and want to keep, or use the expert uninstall option, because then you can pick and choose what to uninstall.

Then reinstall TT and see if that helps any.

Also if you have any firewalls installed, try disabling them for a moment and see if that helps.
I got on the computer this morning hoping to finish my gardening (I get my statue today!!!) and couldnt get on. Went to the other computer and still couldnt get on. One has XP, one has Vista. So I decided to uninstall TT and reinstall after rebooting everything with no luck. I uninstalled and now cant even get to the TT website to attempt to reinstall it. May not be a good idea to uninstall at this time. Needless to say after waiting all this time and looking so forward to my new statue it aint gonna happen!!!!:sad3:

H

Holocog

I got on the computer this morning hoping to finish my gardening (I get my statue today!!!) and couldnt get on. Went to the other computer and still couldnt get on. One has XP, one has Vista. So I decided to uninstall TT and reinstall after rebooting everything with no luck. I uninstalled and now cant even get to the TT website to attempt to reinstall it. May not be a good idea to uninstall at this time. Needless to say after waiting all this time and looking so forward to my new statue it aint gonna happen!!!!:sad3:
Maybe TT closed down so you couldnt plant statues.:stir:
Ill try later, they might tell us that cogs have thrown the whrench, ect.rolleyes::talktothehand::loser:

R

RockZRoller

OK HERE IS WHAT I UNDERSTAND I found out that ToonTown/disney/abc are not working either no websites available for any someone messed up HUGE

DO NOT UNISTALL IT ISN'T YOUR COMPUTER IT IS DISNEY THAT MESSED UP

L

LadyFrinkeltoes

Okay...apparently ABC has a huge crash issue or something.
The ABC site doesn't work, neither does the main Disney site nor Toontown of course.
Guess we'll have to see which moron threw the wrench this time????
~Lady Frinkeltoes~

F

Fangs McWolf

Okay...apparently ABC has a huge crash issue or something.
The ABC site doesn't work, neither does the main Disney site nor Toontown of course.
Guess we'll have to see which moron threw the wrench this time????
~Lady Frinkeltoes~
I'm thinking that it may not be a problem with the ABC/related sites, but perhaps a hub somewhere that is having issues creating and maintaining connections between them and some people.

So far I haven't had any issues with any of the sites, I was able to get onto TT and use it without any problems and the only thing I can think of is a fault in the communications between them and some of the routing points.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm thinking that it may not be a problem with the ABC/related sites, but perhaps a hub somewhere that is having issues creating and maintaining connections between them and some people.

So far I haven't had any issues with any of the sites, I was able to get onto TT and use it without any problems and the only thing I can think of is a fault in the communications between them and some of the routing points.
That's what I was thinking when I read this thread. I was able to load teh TT website from here at work. However, a time out happens RIGHT before the hop to dig, so I'm betting it *is* ABC or Disney or someone in that family of sites.

Try a trace route (start, run, cmd, enter - then type tracert www.toontown.com)
tracert www.toontown.com

Tracing route to toontown.com [199.181.132.250]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 13 ms 8 ms 8 ms 10.204.0.1
2 9 ms 7 ms 16 ms 10.204.0.1
3 14 ms 14 ms 15 ms host-241.216-16-42.iw.net [216.16.42.241]
4 18 ms 17 ms 18 ms inet1.bb1.iw.net [216.16.32.1]
5 53 ms 211 ms 220 ms 66-231-7-133.hosts.sdnet.net [66.231.7.133]
6 15 ms 15 ms 15 ms sxfl-border-03.sdnet.net [66.231.25.18]
7 21 ms 20 ms 18 ms POS1-0.GW2.MSP3.ALTER.NET [65.206.183.213]
8 19 ms 27 ms 20 ms 0.so-0-2-0.CL1.MSP3.ALTER.NET [152.63.66.46]
9 75 ms 114 ms 49 ms 0.so-3-1-2.XT1.CHI2.ALTER.NET [152.63.65.82]
10 29 ms 25 ms 25 ms 0.so-6-0-0.BR1.CHI2.ALTER.NET [152.63.66.65]
11 42 ms 40 ms 39 ms so0-1-0-2488M.ar1.CHI2.gblx.net [64.208.110.193]

12 80 ms 80 ms 82 ms 64.210.15.78
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 80 ms 78 ms * first.redir.dig.com [199.181.132.250]
15 78 ms 77 ms 78 ms first.redir.dig.com [199.181.132.250]

Trace complete.

F

Fangs McWolf

However, a time out happens RIGHT before the hop to dig, so I'm betting it *is* ABC or Disney or someone in that family of sites.
That's actually rather common. I've done traceroutes before and consistently had one or more locations that would always timeout on me, but yet, locations beyond there would respond just fine. Also when accessing the destination sites, there would be no problem. Not saying that there isn't an issue with them, only that it's still looking to be a problem elsewhere.

B

Bumbledogswirls

The site is simply down. I tried on all three of my computers. We'll just need to wait. By the way. Last night. at 11-3 o'clock PST there was an update that closed toontown. That could very well be the reason the site crashed. The update could have gone terribly wrong. Sad, but a very likely reason.:rant2:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The site is simply down. I tried on all three of my computers. We'll just need to wait. By the way. Last night. at 11-3 o'clock PST there was an update that closed toontown. That could very well be the reason the site crashed. The update could have gone terribly wrong. Sad, but a very likely reason.:rant2:
the site is not simply down, because some of us can access Toontown and other Disney/ABC sites. And I doubt an update to TT would knock out ABC...

H

Holocog

I tried that but request timed out.:( TT will realizle their site isnt running and they will fix it. Right?:gee:

S

soupandquackers

My game is working fine..

EDIT:NVM it was starting to load the seltzer bottle and it could not be displayed -_-

H

Holocog

Oops i guess not. So I guess well be waiting here for something to happen.
Sometime today...

S

SSniffleslam

Morning everyone, well, mine is working BUT I had to restart my router first....At first I was just getting the whole "page can't be displayed" but after a power cycle of the router it came right up. (I've noticed that this sometimes happens after they do an update...)

Sorry for those who still can't get in.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently all they needed was for SSniffleslam to powercycle her router. :thumbup:

F

Fangs McWolf

Apparently all they needed was for SSniffleslam to powercycle her router. :thumbup:
Next time there is an update and any of us are having problems connecting to any sites, we'll need to get her to powercycle. :)

D

Domino Cat

What a relief. (i got a picture. Yay!)

OOPS! maybe not. let me work on it.

Ok. i got it now.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Holocog I saw you pop on a few times earlier. Are you still getting stuck?

Hope you can make it to the CEO tonight. I am going for my first run.

A

andy1796

Eh.. I get that on our family laptop.. it'll go away after a while.