• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I blame Revvo OT

• Thread starter imported_Castor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sir Ha-ward

ROFLMAO!

ALl this time Revvo was actually trying to help everyone out. Shame on you all for thinking otherwise
(

G

From that article:

<blockquote><hr>

A recent survey that found some Florida teens believe drinking a cap of bleach will prevent HIV and a shot of Mountain Dew will stop pregnancy has prompted lawmakers to push for an overhaul of sex education in the state.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they need to focus less on "sex education" (the kids seem to have no problem figuring that part out) and more actual EDUCATION. This would likely have a dramatic effect on reducing the type of idiocy which is rooted in extreme ignorance of basic things about the world and how it functions.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

Whatever happened to natural selection?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, let them drink bleach till the cloned cows come home.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Whatever happened to natural selection?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, let them drink bleach till the cloned cows come home.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately if we do that, all we who refrain from bleach guzzling will end up doing is having to support bleach mutated progeny with our taxes.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

florida

[/ QUOTE ]

Quiet groundhog worshiper.

-Skylark

G

I blame the parents and the extended families.
Talk to your kids about sex, drugs, violence and all the other things out there. Discuss things with them and help them become people who can be proud of themselves.
*shakes head in disgust*
If your going to have a child be responsible for pete's sake.

G

LOL that [censored] is funny

but seriously you shouldnt believe everything you read online lol