i been noticing more toons locking up

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 30, 2008
Missouri
I been playing in sellbot for awhile and toons get stuck. when i go to cashbot another toon locks up. Has anyone else seen that ?

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 30, 2008
Missouri
as in not responding it takes awhile for them to respond. One person dance on the last floor of sellbot did not respond to me at all.

H

Hydoran

I have been having the same problem lately. At first I thought it was river cause it lags all the time. But It happens even in empty districts, not sure why though but it sucks.

M

MissLilyFuzzyfoot

I lock up ALL the time if I'm on my boyfriends computer.

Tonight it was so bad that I got booted (nothing special in and of itself) but then when I signed back on I got a message that TT was closed for maintenance and that I should please try again later.

But roommate is sitting right next to me, happily playing and HE didn't het anything thing about TT being closed for maintenance. On top of that, when they shut down they usually do it at 3 AM Eastern, and it's only after 2 ...

It's really super frustrating.

If you've ever been in a building with me and I haven't said "Thanks!" for a toon-up or randomly left you or ever not used a gag, that's why. I do apologize though!

Sorry for the rant, I'm just super annoyed with it ...

A

andy1796

I was talking to some stratics toons yesterday and my chat started lagging. And after a while it all came up at once and both of the toons just teleported away just like that! Is that what you're talking about?

M

MissLilyFuzzyfoot

Yeah, I notice my lag is worse when I'm being chatty, but I can't help it-I'm a Chatty Kathy, hehe.

I lag constantly anyways, my laptop is about 4 1/2 years, so I'm sure that doesn't help, either. Teleporting takes me FOREVER.

A

andy1796

Just today I was playing one of my other toons (Wow I got 8 track frames!) And it got really laggy when I was running down streets. It eventually broke the internet server and logged me off. Hoepfully it's able to stop whe nI get on tomorrow to finish his sound gag training.