• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] I Applaud This Move: Stolen Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"This thread is closed and all posts have been removed. The item in question is not going to be allowed for sale on this forum at the moment.

This is a one time measure made by only me (so you know who to yell at) in the interest of the sanity of the mods and average forum users. It will stand till a final decision has been made by admins. The seller has been asked not to sell the item(s) related to Pacific heist on this forum till then." Tomas Bryce

Thank you so much for making this decision and sharing with us that this is under review. This has been a lightning rod for bad PR for the ROC here on Stratics and I believe the sale of such items should not be allowed. Many people were affected negatively by the theft and it is just plain disrespectful to these people to allow these items to resurface here.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for your applause.

However, this matter is settled for now and we don't want to revisit it at this time. If anyone has any opinions on the matter, they are free to PM me or Assia.

Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.