• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am returned!

• Thread starter ShephardOfArmageddon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

ShephardOfArmageddon

Picked up UO again. New account, however. With this new mythic system I haven't been able to figure out how to retrieve my old account....

Anyhow! I used to be Tood Berklyson, leader of Herd. Shephard and Beggar. This new character's name is Tood of Herd and I am on Atlantic like I used to be. I've gone through these forums looking for my old posts and old signature but I believe it's all been wiped. Or I just suck at computers.
Tood Berklyson was a fairly active guy for awhile. When I quit UO last Tood Berklyson's skills were Herding, Hiding and Stealth, Beggaring, Poisoning and Ninjitsu. He aquired several houses until building up to what I believe was an 18x18 entirely through begging gold and eventually gave that away to a promising looking newbie.
Then he took to Felucca to fight the great Evil. In a pilgrimage of humility he became known as a murderer entirely by locking people in with massive herds and throwing shurikens and fukiya darts and taking a beating while in bullfrog form. This took a great deal of time because most resident of Felucca at that time had too much Pride to report such a demoralizing death.

And now that Tood is back... he offers you the tale of his very first beg upon return!
This happened in Luna just a few minutes ago. I saw some new beast called a chicken lizard to I herded it to me. Then 3 more. Developed a scheme and then grabbed up a skittering hopper for added flavor.
Walked into that bank and the first person I approach is Regina of DDP. Conversation went something like this. I have forgotten what all Regina said but at first they seemed very skeptical of me.

My most compassionate lady Regina
yes?
As you can see here, I have with me 4 kittens and 1 yorkshire terrier afflicted with a most malign and scabrous disease! The felines are suffering from the chicken pox and the canine a most malefic strain of the mange.
Regina said something about, so what are you getting at?
I know of a veterinarian of legendary skill who waits now at a distant locale requiring a treacherous journey. I would that you may help me to provision myself as I have no means to do so on my own; that I may help these unfortunate beasts.
so what are you asking me to do?
I beg of you a small pittance of some base and yellow metal. The currency of this realm, that I may help these dumbs animals attain reflief.
Regina gave Tood a check for 40k, and then a Salivarn Diago chucked in a check for 100k and urged me to step into the main bank and repeat my cry for help there, that more people would surely chip in.
I felt satisfied with what I had earned for the animals as it was more than I had hoped for and took off on the trek to the veterinarian and long way away. Outside Luna to the golem training grounds.

So, me first beg in this new UO. 140k when I was only hoping for 25k to start a new guild. My old guild was Herd. Guess I'll start up Floc or something, as I still hope to get my old account back.

Tood Berklyson,
the Most Low
LUM

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Late to the party, I'm also back to the beggarly world. Welcome back as well (if you're still here), Tood!

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, he is indeed. I doubt he'll be back on Stratics, but he's around Atlantic!

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As soon as he gets better at spelling, he will. :cD He's a real gaming nerd (and I love it!), I just don't want him to not know how to work the world, as there's a lot of conversing with npcs that goes on.