• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am looking to buy two things.

• Thread starter Cha Ching
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Cha Ching

I need a CC and a totem of the void if you have either of those two items and would be willing to sell/trade them PM me please.

Thanks,
Cha Ching

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need a CC and a totem of the void if you have either of those two items and would be willing to sell/trade them PM me please.

Thanks,
Cha Ching (Dead Eye of MHC)
I have a Crimson Cincture locked down in t4h vendor house in luna for sale as is everything else in the house..

C

Cha Ching

Hey I willget on my T4HF char later and we can talk price if thats ok?

Thanks,
Cha CHing

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey I willget on my T4HF char later and we can talk price if thats ok?

Thanks,
Cha CHing
I cleaned up the vendor house of all it's items last week and put them in chests and put up 3 new vendors selling them. The Crimson Cincture sold for 15 million but I have many more items for sale. Send me a message please of what you need.