• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am in love

D

Dor of Sonoma

I wish that I had got one from you. :-\

I was so distracted that I entirely forgot about the cards, dang it.

G

Greed SP

Be careful I don't know if Cheapsuit will put up with Boy on Boy love

S

SavannahSP

Is this like the mod-love thread? Cause I want a valentine too... *pouts*

-Sav.

D

Dor of Sonoma

I don't think that's what it is, no. :)

Just some friends.

H

HalfDead

Ok, please direct me to the nearest bucket so I can throw up.

G

I still have several unused cards. Reward ***** that I am. If there is a truly special person in game for you just let me know.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You had me at hello.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn, how i love this movie

D

Dor of Sonoma

*grins*

Well (as per usual), verily, I doth sucketh! Still, I am trying to stick with it until I quit sucking so badly!

I just finally got a rig (as an early, pre-birthday present) that is capable of running the game - so I ended up missing out on closed beta, open beta and pre-boarding, and just started trying my hand within the past week, really.

It has an enormous learning curve for players such as myself, who are entirely unfamiliar with that type of game mechanics...but it holds out promise for those whom succeed in mastering them. (That would not be me...yet ;-)

There is much to love about that environment, as well as some persistant glitches. For a new game though, I think the birth pains have been relatively mild. With the incredible developers participating every step of the way with the community, it is a pleasure to participate in - no matter the level of one's personal suckage. *grins*

However, it is not UO. *smiles* There is still nothing that can match Sosaria, in my heart.