• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am hoping to make a return to legends.

Infamous Mitch

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have been gone from ultima for a few years and I miss playing it, I had a great time playing the game. I have not found this with any other mmorpg. I am hoping that the game is still fun. I am also hoping that legends is still a somewhat popular shard. I am hoping that the brit bank is now popular again instead of luna.... I am also hoping that the FAL (freeholders across legends) guild is gone.

My main character was mitch or dragon slayer.

I am pretty sure I gave away or sold off the majority of my stuff because I thought I would never be returning but I guess I was wrong.

Does anyone out there remember me? or even lord blackthorns revenge :p

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, Legends is still popular among those who live here. :) We have a lot of returning players though, everyone goes out and then comes back. The game is still fun, but it's the people that have always made this special. :) The shard is way less populated, but the most important people are still here
:)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FAL is gone.....I dont think any of them are still around (im the last former member I know that is active) and even then I was only with FAL for a few months. Me and Plucky didnt get along...

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome home

we are smaller, but still mighty... population around all of the shards is down

Infamous Mitch

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I hated plucky, I feel like he stole everything he had, and didnt like me because I busted my ass in the game to get my cool stuff.

I think I remember you devil, didnt you have a tailor shop or something way back when?

I am hoping to get started back soon it may be a few weeks but I will log on again.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
FAL is gone.....I dont think any of them are still around (im the last former member I know that is active) and even then I was only with FAL for a few months. Me and Plucky didnt get along...
I was the first recruited member of FAL on my character JADE, and the first to be kicked out. Plucky didn't like that I associated with certain PVP guilds. Wow, that was years ago...

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm no one special but Welcome back in any case. Yell loud if you need any help!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well, hope to see you around.​
I am one of those pesky "new comers", and I am always around. Call at General chat if you need anything. :)

ambrossia

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I too am thinking of coming back. I haven't played within the past 4 years. Only thing that I'm going to hate is that all my houses (including my Zento plant shop and my east Brit tram castle) are all long gone.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Lucky for you both, Legends has plenty of open house plots. Even a couple in Zento.

Infamous Mitch

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
what is the popular area now? I hope brit bank is still popular. As soon as I feel like shelling out the money for a 3 month and the expansions I am going to reactivate my account.