• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am finally a home owner in Luna!

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I placed a small house last night inside of the Luna walls and I'm soo excited! Building a house will be a first for me and I'm looking forward to it!

I can finally get back to having a vendor to hopefully clean up/out some stuff from my other houses and storage! Hehe

Any requests for items on my future vendors?

Woohoo!

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yay sonoma. at least its not baron was surprised to see someone else in luna today

Congrats none the less.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh my goodness I never knew just how much time it would take to customize a house!

I didn't do anything fancy but it took me many hours to have something that didn't look too silly to me.

Now I have to get some house teleport tiles and some vendors set up.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks!

It is the tiny plot with a tiny house on it by the Southern entrance/exit.

I admit i'm a slacker and haven't put up a vendor yet because I have been doing some organizing in game and IRL and I was out of the country for a bit. I need to get back to it and get a vendor up!