• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am actually looking forward to

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The next publish :) I will for sure be participating in the Huntsman quest and counting the days until my vet rewards pop up again....... Wants hell hound rides! The tiger failed to impress me :( The holiday gifts all look interesting and usefull. Much more exicited about this one than the last one.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I too look forward to the Huntsman challenge, jeg håber alot can affort to rund around looking for animal to kill, maybe Freja will have some luck too, when out hunting :devil:
Yes the Hellhound is cool, I look forward to get one on Siege, then Tina can have the tiger.
I wish we could get rid of 3x prices as 300k for a Taxidermy Kits to make a Trophy is very expensive. I also feel 5k a kill is to expensive, 200 kill = 1 mill gold, that will be hard for young huntsmen.
I doubt they will sell many Trophies, when price will be around 350-500k depending of size of the animal.
I would like it to be 2k for a kill and 100k for a kit, then we would see alot more actions

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah the price is high and will be a deterent to several folks. I don't mind the 3x price on most things like resources and regs that force collecting, farming or buying from other players. Things that can't be farmed, collected or purchased from other players should not be 3x. Of course 1 mil is chump change for a lot of folks but a small fortune for many others. It will not be fun if it breaks the bank of a lot of players.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
there is an other little issue with this hunter challenge on Siege, I don't know how it will work out but think about it. The Hunter Guild at Skara Mainland, where the quest start and end is not town zone. The house could be a death trap, special if someone want to stop someone from turn in a bigger kill than his score.
Think GIL will get a little actions in their backyard.

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought the Trade ministers would be crawling with thieves waiting for someone to turn in their quest so they could scoop up a book or sign.... I haven't seen that happenin

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
No but the trade minister is still in town zone most of the time. This is out of town in a house with only one door, that can be blocked.
I'm not saying it should be changed, just that it may turn out a little different on Siege :p