• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hypothetically speaking....

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bae Is Me

If your hypothetical friend hypothetically did something to you that hit you below your hypothetical belt, would you feel bad about logging into a game she plays on her account and hypothecially systematically torturing all of her "sims" there?

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

G

Well, hypothetically, no.

edited: Could you hypothetically hint us on what might of hypothetically happened? Would it hypothetically be worth trying to save the friendship or is it hypothetically beyond repair since this friend hypothetically took it too far?

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Hypothetically speaking....you could invite us all to join in on the torture!

G

It would depend on whether I wanted to, hypothetically, escalate the situation, or keep the friendship.

If I just wanted to make a point, I might, hypothetically, log in and leave a chilling "I was here", type of message.

B

Bae Is Me

<blockquote><hr>

It would depend on whether I wanted to, hypothetically, escalate the situation, or keep the friendship.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you meant, "It would depend on whether I wanted to escalate the hypothetical situation, or keep the friendship."

Remember. This is all very hypothetical.

But my friend would not be affected by a chilling message. You guys don't know her, but she is pretty crazy.

G

Hypothetically speaking; you probably deserved it and your hypothetical friend deserves what ever you do back to her =) I remember the two of you ganging up on me! Errr Hypothetically speaking of course *coughs*

Oh Hypothetically speaking, my son works for that hypothetical company you aren't talking about =)

G

Am I the only one who feels like they just walked into a hypothetical time warp?!?

G

<blockquote><hr>

If your hypothetical friend hypothetically did something to you that hit you below your hypothetical belt, would you feel bad about logging into a game she plays on her account and hypothecially systematically torturing all of her "sims" there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hypothetically, of course...

Perhaps this friend was trying to help, and it brought up some very valid etiquette questions to her that she was wondering about? Did you ask for her assistance? Did she try to help? Yes, I think she did...

Hypothetically, of course, asking friends to assist with your problem imo is being a good friend. Perhaps this friend even has access to others in the industry that can actually HELP instead of listening to you (hypothetically) sob. Logging into her account and leaving her character in her tiny undies looks to be below the belt to me.

Hypothetically.

B

Bae Is Me

We never ganged up on you, Tiggs. We just made your life more.... colorful.

B

Bae Is Me

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hypothetically, of course...

Perhaps this friend was trying to help, and it brought up some very valid etiquette questions to her that she was wondering about? Did you ask for her assistance? Did she try to help? Yes, I think she did...

Hypothetically, of course, asking friends to assist with your problem imo is being a good friend. Perhaps this friend even has access to others in the industry that can actually HELP instead of listening to you (hypothetically) sob. Logging into her account and leaving her character in her tiny undies looks to be below the belt to me.

Hypothetically.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, pffft! That is not even close to what hypothetically may have happened!

G

*gets popcorn*

I cant wait to see what happens next! Dont you dare change that channel!

*waves hi to Bae and Tigger*

B

Bae Is Me

<blockquote><hr>

I never killed any of your chars.

Meanie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Less QQ, swim faster.

G

OHHHHH!!!!!

Tigger, Bae and Parizad...
this is delicious!

Three way smackdown...

Popcorn anyone? Pulls up a chair.

and yes.... Im doing the Time Warp Dance...

G

<blockquote><hr>

*gets popcorn*

I cant wait to see what happens next! Dont you dare change that channel!

*waves hi to Bae and Tigger*

[/ QUOTE ]

Hiyas!! *eats some popcorn and watches this unfold*

G

<blockquote><hr>

I never killed any of your chars.

Meanie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me your not on the evil side so I can login and kill both your characters

G

Hypothetically, I think if I logged in on her account, I hypothetically would have left her in her tiny undies and dead. She would at least have to hypothetically stay in those tiny undies long enough to be hypothetically shamanized.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*coughbscough* I recall two people taking over forums while I cat napped

B

Bae Is Me

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*coughbscough* I recall two people taking over forums while I cat napped

[/ QUOTE ]

/kleenex

Wasn't my fault you made "rolling downtime" threads so, very, easy to misinterpret.

G

excuse me ladies.. but I forgot to say hello to you all! Hi Tigger and Bae.. long time!
continue on...

B

Bae Is Me

Hiya, guys. And just an FYI before I get painted as some evil person. I did *not* kill or harm any "sims" under my care! I may have hypothetically left one just seconds from drowning, and a few others dancing in undies in very public places, but I killed no one.

G

But we had a Tigger and Bae sighting.. that's worth the popcorn!

G

I am so ready for "a__real__game" could you please let me in on it, feel free to PM me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Made my whole day!

G

*makes note to keep on the good side of Bae*

to Tigger and Bae !

Its always a pleasure to see your smiley faces around here

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

Am I the only one who feels like they just walked into a hypothetical time warp?!?

[/ QUOTE ]
You read my mind.

G

Not hypothetically speaking... that could be classed as hacking, and most games frown from a great height about sharing passwords anyway.

*waves at Tigger long time no see*

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

G

You know sometimes a little light relief around here is a good thing.

You can always count on Bae to bring that - well and half nakie game characters too

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

You know sometimes a little light relief around here is a good thing.

You can always count on Bae to bring that - well and half nakie game characters too

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, if we can't have the 'full nakie'.......pfffftt.

G

Hypothetically speaking .... if someone logged into someone elses account without permission that is technically hacking... again hypothetically speaking

G

Oh drat...well it was fun while it lasted!

Wait wait...maybe it was just a commercial break...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Oh please AJ.... why do you have to stomp on fun?

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't tell me you expect anything else. I have a reputation to uphold.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The show is not over until the hypothetical Sim pee's!

[/ QUOTE ]

You heard the woman! Everyone, dare I hope for a synchronized urine session?

G

<blockquote><hr>

If only I still had all the screen shots...

[/ QUOTE ]

I still have it, and under different circumstances, I would've been happy to share.

Meanie.

B

Bae Is Me

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Oh please AJ.... why do you have to stomp on fun?

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't tell me you expect anything else. I have a reputation to uphold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't there some emo music you could be listening to, or something you could be carving into your arm about how much life sucks, instead?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Be sure to record it...you know these are things that beg to be archived for future viewing pleasure!

Oh and where and when...I really want to be there!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if its on a residential lot and I don't have to worry about showering afterwards

Polly

Status
Not open for further replies.