• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Huntmaster Team Hunt / July / August

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
Well I have people asking when another team hunt is starting, so there will be another starting this month , July 14 until August 31 the permits must be dated within that time frame, Please, only be on one permit as Team Captain if you are on multiple Teams allow the other person to tag the kill with Permit,, you may be on different teams but please have the other team Mate be the Captain and turn in the permit it will make it easier to keep track of

Team Hunt
Dimetrosaur:

Must be done as a Team and turned in as a team, team Captain please turn it in, and I ask that you pick a team and stick with same team turning in permits *makes it easier for me to keep track of*

25 mil First Place

15 mil Second Place

10 mil Third place

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

In the event ties will roll for the position, turn in will be at Perrins Vender house mailbox

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Single Hunter Creature:
Sea Serpent

10 mil First Place

7 mil Second Place

5 mil Third Place