• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Huntmaster Contest - WINNERS POSTED

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
DragonStone and Non factors guilds along with the Fens and the Governor Of Moonglow are hosting a contest for the two following creatures:

The POLAR BEAR HUNTING PERMIT

1ST PRIZE - 10 MIL
2nd PRIZE - 7 MIL
3RD PRIZE - 5 MIL

----------------------------------------------

NEXT CREATURE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE AS A TEAM EFFORT SO AT LEAST A TEAM OF TWO OR MORE WHEN YOU TURN IN THIS ONE BE SURE TO HAVE PERMIT IN A BAG AN A BOOK NAMING YOUR TEAM MEMBERS *MUST BE TURNED IN AS A TEAM OF AT LEAST TWO*

The ALLOSAURUS

1ST PRIZE - 25 MIL
2ND PRIZE - 14 MIL
3RD PRIZE - 10 MIL

Permits much be dated between June 20 till July 5 turn in at Perrins Luna house mailbox *North East inside corner inside Luna Walls house owned by Rock*
You may be on other teams but because of concern we ask that if you are on multiple winning positions you only accept one position.

BONUS CREATURE ADDED: This one end of turn in is July 9 , 2023

THE WALRUS

1ST Prize 10 mil gold
2ND Prize 7 mil gold
3RD Prize 5 mil gold

Last edited:

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
TONIGHT is last night, be sure to get your permits turned in, and this contest I am doing to have more prizes for so be sure to get permits turned in and meet me at 7 pm est Friday night at Moonglow for the announcement and be sure to show up even if you don't think you won, I will have something for each player who turned in a permit

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
I will say this there are three tied for first place for the polar bear , which normally I just have those roll and go 1st, 2nd, 3rd but I am going to include more in winning this time, now I cant everytime but this time I had a great Donation for this so those three will roll for first and the other 2 will be given an amount as consilation prize then there are two tied for 2nd and Ill do thos ethe same, they will roll one will get 2nd prize an the other a consilation prize and so on for third place

No Ties for Allosaurus and each char who entered either contest and didnt win will get a mil gold per char for their money they had tied up in permits so be sure to show up if you entered

Meet in Moonglow Friday night to hear winners called out and to roll if you show up I will hand out the mil gold to each char who entered *per char not per permit* of those who didnt place as winners, If you can not meet please contact me

July 7, 2023 at 7:30 pm est in Moonglow Contact me if you can not make it

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
Really impressed Catskills we had a great turn in, so with extra Donation we are giving out extra winnings so be sure to contact me if your name is on this following list:

Allosaurus

1st place = Capt Tessiegs and White Lotus

2nd place - Kaos McCain and Dru

3rd place - Leyman and Lynsky

Polar Bear

1st place - Aeryn Sune
Consolation prizes to the two who tied *both received the amount of 2nd place
White Lotus
FU MAN

2nd place - Cpt Tessiegs
Consolation prize to
Odd Job

3rd place - Adrian Monk
Consolation prize
Reginlief

If the following people can contact me I will give you 1 mil gold for your hunting permits , thank you so much for ebtering
Pete , Dedman Walking , Baldrick , Dillybar , Sashynal

All Permits are on display inside a blue box at Perrins Vender house on the side by the auction safe and set so anyone can open it and view the permits. They will be there on display until Friday at 7 pm est, at that time meet at Perrins Vender House to receive your permits back.

1688914171665.png

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
Winners of the Walrus Hunting contest are as follows *we will have a roll for first place Hopefully on Friday at 7:30 pm at Perrins Vender house

Tie for First place is Dedman walking and Aeryn Sune you both will roll on Friday if you can not meet at that time make arrangements with me to roll ahead time and I will keep track of your roll

Philoctetes is Second place

White Lotus is third place

I will add the deeds to the display crate until Friday