• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hunting places for solo player

Tectop

Journeyman
What are some of the best places to hunt if you play along with the Great Dragon
Thanks in advance

Sqrlking

Adventurer
I take my GD to Miasma. Its good training and you get artifacts once in a while. Also t-maps. EM events are good as well.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Navery, Sphinx, covetous level 3, Miasma, and Tyball are a few suggestions.

Tectop

Journeyman
All sounds good, tyvm. I play alone most of the time and wanted a few good places to hunt.
Thanks again

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Never tried it but I'm sure you could....hmm...I'll have to go try that! :)

I usually take my archer for the long range...hate that she webs you and throws you half way across the room sometimes...might get tricky if you're pet is low health but all you can do is try!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Navrey is prime dragon training spot.
It just takes a while to kill her.

And you almost don't have to heal your dragon if you have consume damage up.

Tectop

Journeyman
I give it a shot, didn't turn out so well for me,I am still learning to use a dragon, new to taming but I didn't make it too far

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I like the Balron room in Blood Dungeon. Every once in a while you get a Paragon Balron. My only issue is I don't loot fast enough.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I give it a shot, didn't turn out so well for me,I am still learning to use a dragon, new to taming but I didn't make it too far
Using the ceiling drop will make it go faster, just make sure you don't find yourself or your dragon under it when it falls.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Swoop is a good place to train GD and your vet as well.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If you want a real challenge - go to the Paraxymous Palace dungeon and fight the Putrifier. It would be suggested you have way to self-rez (i.e., Gift of Life or Sacrifice virtue) and/or ability to Hide. Have some Orange petals with you and make sure to clear spawn from the area where you will fight the Putrifier. He is weak to Demon slayer and fire elemental spells/weapons.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would say that depends how much effort you want to put into keeping pets alive.

A greater dragon deals decent damage and with good resist is fairly easy to keep alive.

DPS wise, I like a tiger/beetle combo. Kills faster, but takes more effort to heal.