• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hunting parties for low level chars?

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm working on a melee character right now and was curious if there's anywhere I can go on LA to meet up with other chars who are learning the ropes of monster fighting. Do I just go to a dungeon and see if anyone is interested? I'm guessing most characters on LA are higher level, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Thanks!

S

S.W.A.T

Sorry, as of late, I havn't been on uo to much or else I'd go do a few trips with you! For low level PvM, look into the guild called Loyal Friends Of Virtue (LFOV). There GM Shelby is really dedicated to helping new(er) players and assist in many ways with armor/hunting etc. 275289388 is her ICQ, but if you don't have it, I see quite a few LFOV in Luna that I'm sure would be more then happy to get in contact to her for you. KOL and MHC are also great PvM guilds, but both do a bit more advanced PvM hunts that might be a little out of your skill range for now.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, as of late, I havn't been on uo to much or else I'd go do a few trips with you! For low level PvM, look into the guild called Loyal Friends Of Virtue (LFOV). There GM Shelby is really dedicated to helping new(er) players and assist in many ways with armor/hunting etc. 275289388 is her ICQ, but if you don't have it, I see quite a few LFOV in Luna that I'm sure would be more then happy to get in contact to her for you. KOL and MHC are also great PvM guilds, but both do a bit more advanced PvM hunts that might be a little out of your skill range for now.
Thanks for the info SWAT - I'll look into LFOV!

Baron Harkonnen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey gortman, what time are you usually in-game? I am always looking for someone to do a hunting party or dungeon with. I have recently come back to the game and have a lot of exploring and learning to do.

I am usually in-game 7 - 11pm CST.

The Baron

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Give me a shout when you are in game...Our alliance usually does hunts almost everynight..We so love dying :)....We would be more than happy to have you hunt with us and would do our best to keep you alive...We try and do something different everytime we go out....You can reach one of us on the chat in the game....Ask for Cherri or Sampson...
Also, we announce in chat when we are going hunting and everyone is invited to go with us!!
See you in the game and look forward to hunting with you :)

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baron H,

It varies, but I the times when I can get online roughly correspond to your window. I will try the general chat next time I log in and have time to hunt - hopefully that will be tonight or tomorrow night.

Thanks!

Hey gortman, what time are you usually in-game? I am always looking for someone to do a hunting party or dungeon with. I have recently come back to the game and have a lot of exploring and learning to do.

I am usually in-game 7 - 11pm CST.

The Baron

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Dark Angel. I'm sure I will be dying quite a bit as I learn the ropes again! I'm astounded by how kind and helpful people on LA shard have been to me so far - Basara, Xanthril, Delbrie, Dark Angel, and the list goes on.

Thank you everyone!
:)

Give me a shout when you are in game...Our alliance usually does hunts almost everynight..We so love dying :)....We would be more than happy to have you hunt with us and would do our best to keep you alive...We try and do something different everytime we go out....You can reach one of us on the chat in the game....Ask for Cherri or Sampson...
Also, we announce in chat when we are going hunting and everyone is invited to go with us!!
See you in the game and look forward to hunting with you :)