• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Humility Cloak Quest

• Thread starter Draedloth
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Draedloth

So, I got up an archer, went out and solo'ed the whole thing with no GM skills and a lot of bolts. (Not a chiv or bushido archer, a normal archer). It was tough, but fun, I prevailed. Yay! Went through to the end of the quest and get to the end, click to refuse the reward, game freeze, game catches up, and I have the shield in my backpack instead of the cloak. o_O

Page a GM, get the normal, we cannot help you reply. It was expected, but I had to try. Send in a contact to Mythic as a bug report as I really can find no other classification for this and still no reply. I am guessing I am screwed on this one? Anyone have any ideas or a cloak of humility for sale/trade? =( I have the rest of the armor set ready to go for one of my characters except for the cloak. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

P.S. I have done the quest in the past on my other capable toons for friends to get the cloaks. So, the only options I have here, if I cannot get this one back, is to get up another character to go try AGAIN, or beg a friend to reactivate an account to get the cloak off one of their characters, or get one from another active player who has one or has the quest still available and wouldn't mind doing it.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a tough quest to say the least. I don't know for certain, as I haven't used it in a while, but I believe I have a second set of the armor laying around someplace. If I still have it I'd be happy to part with that second cloak to help you out. I'll check when I get home later tonight.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I got up an archer, went out and solo'ed the whole thing with no GM skills and a lot of bolts. (Not a chiv or bushido archer, a normal archer). It was tough, but fun, I prevailed. Yay! Went through to the end of the quest and get to the end, click to refuse the reward, game freeze, game catches up, and I have the shield in my backpack instead of the cloak. o_O

Page a GM, get the normal, we cannot help you reply. It was expected, but I had to try. Send in a contact to Mythic as a bug report as I really can find no other classification for this and still no reply. I am guessing I am screwed on this one? Anyone have any ideas or a cloak of humility for sale/trade? =( I have the rest of the armor set ready to go for one of my characters except for the cloak. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

P.S. I have done the quest in the past on my other capable toons for friends to get the cloaks. So, the only options I have here, if I cannot get this one back, is to get up another character to go try AGAIN, or beg a friend to reactivate an account to get the cloak off one of their characters, or get one from another active player who has one or has the quest still available and wouldn't mind doing it.
You don't need any fighting skill to get the cloak you just need someone to get you the venom sacks for the britain library turn in system.

H

Helfgrim

you can do the quest once for each character on your account, its a pain but you can do it again for the cloak.

D

Draedloth

You don't need any fighting skill to get the cloak you just need someone to get you the venom sacks for the britain library turn in system.
I tried that with my "main" character to no avail. Either that, or I was very unlucky. I killed a counted 53 speckled scorps and got zilch on the venom sacs (the "main" is the character that has done this quest before). In under 20 scorps dead the secondary character had the 5 sacs. Has it been changed maybe?

D

Draedloth

It's a tough quest to say the least. I don't know for certain, as I haven't used it in a while, but I believe I have a second set of the armor laying around someplace. If I still have it I'd be happy to part with that second cloak to help you out. I'll check when I get home later tonight.
That would be much appreciated. Let me know what you might need/want in return. PM me here and I can give you my ICQ/AIM or whatever is needed. I have a rune marked for near your house.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried that with my "main" character to no avail. Either that, or I was very unlucky. I killed a counted 53 speckled scorps and got zilch on the venom sacs (the "main" is the character that has done this quest before). In under 20 scorps dead the secondary character had the 5 sacs. Has it been changed maybe?
You can do the "friend of the library" quest more than once per a character, and you have to to get the sac that's why on your main you start the quest and get five transfer them over and quit the quest. It's pretty easy you just have to time out which is a pain.

D

Draedloth

You can do the "friend of the library" quest more than once per a character, and you have to to get the sac that's why on your main you start the quest and get five transfer them over and quit the quest. It's pretty easy you just have to time out which is a pain.
That makes sense. Thanks for the insight!