• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Huge Scroll of Transcendence Restock in Luna at F&B's

• Thread starter Melissa Rohan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Melissa Rohan

Hi folks,

I had forgotten about a character i had bought back from Atlantic a few months ago. I had purchased 2-300 % of S.O.T scrolls at the time and theyve been sitting in a bank for a few months! Oops. Anyways restocking tonight and tomorrow. Theres several 0.1-1.0s and quite a few 3.0s and 5.0s fully bound. If you're trying to finish a character go take a look now. There are several % in some hard to gain skills, like 15% provo, 10% disco, etc, some taming , several % of smithy, carpentry etc and the ones that use a lot of resources, and some in demand ones like 10% stealing back in.

My vendor is at Flourish and Blotts near the northern most gate in Luna, Emilys vendors , dressed in Blaze Robes on the back row.

Also got 50-60 arties to add on as well i found in the bank!

Have fun shopping!

First lot of SOT's on vendor, its now full. I'll restock as they sell.

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

Bump, lots of stock , still another 200ish scrolls to add!

M

Melissa Rohan

Added more 5.0 scrolls, lots more mage scrolls/sots including mysticism... found a grizzled mare as well, put that on my random vendor. Awesome ride, only one in Luna, go take a looksee! Great for a necro

M

Melissa Rohan

Bump.

Lots more new SOTs added, magery, spellweaving, cartography - great for new changes coming next publish, a 5% Ninjitsu!!! Plus loads more stuff on my random vendor, lots of statues from the Elwood quest in Haven and some random rares and old stuff. Go take a look!

Melissa