• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Huge Rares Auction Starts Now!! [Chesapeake]

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there Vre13,

its easy to tell what Europa cloth that is duped and what is not.

If the made cloth ,for instance a robe ,don`t have any tag it`s duped.
Some might say that they didn´t use a gm tailor to make the robe but how probable is that?

If you dupe legit yards of cloth,the duped cloth won´t put a makers tag on the made cloth.

Seller show some cloth made from the yards of Europa cloth above and they are all showing tags.I wouldn´t hesitate to buy the cloth.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If thats how I can prove it; sure Ill make some for ya. Pick something you like since its your cloth when you buy it =p

I made my own stuff already; the pics proved all that. =)

T

Teufel_Hund

If thats how I can prove it; sure Ill make some for ya. Pick something you like since its your cloth when you buy it =p

I made my own stuff already; the pics proved all that. =)
No Bomb you misunderstood what the Scandinavian was saying. The clothing items you have pictured in your thread are considered genuine and the real deal. any clothing items that you can find out there now made of Europa gold cloth --and there is quite a bit-- is considered strictly a dupe.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there Bombastic,

seems like you missundertsood what I was saying.

I was trying to explain how anyone can see the difference between the legit and the duped cloth.
And your pic of the cloth you made was a prove that the cloth are legit.

I´m very interested in some yard of cloth but I´m still trying to find a way to get the gold needed.

People is not buying much lately so hard to get gold.
If you are interested in some sort of trade let me know.Maybe I have something that you would like.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Bomb you misunderstood what the Scandinavian was saying. The clothing items you have pictured in your thread are considered genuine and the real deal. any clothing items that you can find out there now made of Europa gold cloth --and there is quite a bit-- is considered strictly a dupe.
Hi there Bombastic,

seems like you missundertsood what I was saying.

I was trying to explain how anyone can see the difference between the legit and the duped cloth.
And your pic of the cloth you made was a prove that the cloth are legit.

I´m very interested in some yard of cloth but I´m still trying to find a way to get the gold needed.

People is not buying much lately so hard to get gold.
If you are interested in some sort of trade let me know.Maybe I have something that you would like.

Regards
The Scandinavian

In that case; thanks guys. I just meant to the people buying or whatever, I would prove it to them =p Thanks a ton.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TO THE BIDDERS: Auction ending soon!! [10:30pm EST]

If I am not around to update any bids, please look at the messages on this board to keep track;

Thus My
**POST INSTEAD OF PM UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY** clause

So your bid isnt missed due to me not being here for whatever reason [if that would happen].

Thanks & Good Luck To All =]

T

TG_Owned

350m on Blaze. If you're going to outbid at least do it by a bigger chunk of change rolleyes:

X

Xel Naga

Isn't all that gold cloth simply from taking duped europa gold items and placing it in those Salvage bags to get legit cloth back before they fixed it?

Least that's my understanding of how someone was able to make a full glacial robe out of the duped glacial items, I would come to think that this is how this cloth was made considering there weren't enough legit sashes that were unblessed to create this much cloth to begin with.

Sure that would make the clothing crafted after it indistinguishable between duped cloth or legit cloth but clearly there were not hundreds of unblessed guard sashes at your disposal for cutting.

H

handson

Happy New Year" [It's Full] Pumpkin - 6m
Happy Halloween" [It's Full] Pumpkin - 6m
Ruined Painting (Artifact Rarity 12) #1 - (40m)
Ruined Painting (Artifact Rarity 12) #2 - (40m)
Candy [Bead looking] 7m
Pitcher - 25m
- "Schiaparelli's Telescope, 05 'Formosa' " [Spyglass] - (40m) -

rmjcsr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok now that auction is over how do i get the goods?I'm gonna need the transfer to Lake Superior so I believe my total is 30 mil.Let me know :)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok now that auction is over how do i get the goods?I'm gonna need the transfer to Lake Superior so I believe my total is 30 mil.Let me know :)
The auction isnt over yet; its 7:47 EST. Theres approx. 3 hours left.

Bids Updated.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the auction ends at 10:30....

Demonous

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
candy - 8m
happy new year pumpkin - 7m
pure white pear - 4m
a rotting seed - 20m
ruined painting - 41m

M

Merrilee

A Rotting Seed-22m
"Candy" [Bead looking]-10m
Special Beard Dye & Hair Dye Set (Old Goldish Bottles)-12m
Flask [Not Glassblowing Made, Server Birth]-25m
Kettle-15m
Skull with Candle-15m

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The auction is now over. I am sorry if this doesnt get sent asap; my internet explorer is freezing immensely.

M

Merrilee

Sorry, I fail to see where it states that rule. Given that you can pm bids as well, I hardly think editing bids makes a difference. My browser was freezing as well so I did the quickest thing to get a bid in.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THE AUCTION IS OVER; AND THE BIDS ARE ALL UPDATED. THE 10:30 STRATICS BENCHMARKER IS WHAT I WENT BY. IF YOU SEEM TO THINK I AM WRONG, ALL THE POST ARE THERE; AND YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOMED TO TRY AND CORRECT ME. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS; AND PLEASE PM/MESSAGE ON THIS POST SO WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT TO GET YOU YOUR ITEMS =]

Demonous

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes and i also do know that you found a way to remove the time stamp so that people could not see the time you edited yours, because i am 100% positive that you had a 27 mil bid on the seed originally, otherwise i would not have bid 28 mil right under you if i saw a 30m bid

M

Merrilee

I didn't find a way to remove it. I believe it doesn't post one if you edit within a few seconds of posting, which is what I did. We posted at the same time, which is why you didn't see it. I didn't break any rules dude.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also to the winners; PM me and let me know if you are coming to Chesapeake to get your items; and when if so and we can work out a time & such. If not PM me and let me know also, so we can plan something out. Thanks again && congrats to the winners =]

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone knows xxstaticxx or seen him post anywhere; could someone please remind him he won something in my auction =]

I tried pming him/her but they arent accepting pm's. Please remind them or have em post here. Thanks!!

If you see this xxstaticxx; just a reminder you won this the following @ this price..

- "For Further Study See: ~~ Labels A Random Website About Roleplaying ~~" [Small Opened Book] - (35m)