• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] huge rare auctionnn

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok these items seem to be dragging out with a bid here or there so to complete it in a timely manner I will end with an auction. Auction will end this Friday 2/2/18 at 7pm pst/10pm est. 10 minute rule applies. must have icq to bid. thank you for looking. some have not hit what I expected to get or going rate so they will have reserves. thanks

Update: Bid increments are 10m for any item under 500m, above 500m is 25m bid increments.

4 piece rubble table 360m longtooth
a christmas cannon 140m archnight
ancient heirloom noble family 500m nails
a steaming pot of mulligan stew stirred 145m green
big bad wolf 150m ivester
black widow spider reserve 250m
bloodied primitive idol statue 280m wordsmith
Chinese new year great monkey 300m ivester
chinese new year lucky goat 130m mr green
desiccated victims 240m git
delorian hubcap 800mlongtooth
dirty bear rug 925m longtooth
ecdysis spider 125m rad Reserve 250m
george the pirate monkey 300m ivester
glacial spellbook 50m peppard
her green light 360m rad
i kept my head playing mesanna 250m uber
it wasnt in the cards for me mesanna 250m murph
jade monkey 360m pan
lesson of silence 100m jargan
loyal mighty super dog zodiac 360m wordsmith
luckys pot of gold 200m deaol
mighty ox zodiac 310m pan
nexus attack drone 100m archnight Reserve 150m
phoenix armor ticket 210m green
pheonix armor suit 900m tanage
pumpkin spider 110m rad Reserve 250m
pure aether quintessence 400m nails
sentient fire 900m ivester
sentient terror 900m ivester
shackles from king blackthorn 140m git
spying bug 425m drop murph Reserve 550m
the fuddy wuddy goblins treasure box 175m murph
tray 90m yegger
tree so tall 800m radugast
web of inevitability 200m murph

Last edited:

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
4 piece rubble table 350m
Big bad wolf 150m
Chinese new yr great monkey 300m
DeLorean hubcap 400m
Dirty bear rug 900m
Jade monkey 350m
Zodiac dog 350
Zodiac bull 300
Senit fire 900m
Senit terror 900m
I'm also wanting the man eater and tu an doll and the old deer skin I think I lost mine

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yea im telling everyone to come here but always could be a proxy bid if they text me and cant get to the comp during the end
How’s that work within the 10min rule? What time we gonna use to know when the cut off is....you see what I’m saying?

Cause if that’s the case, i’ll hold all my bids for the very end and do proxy bids through you.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How’s that work within the 10min rule? What time we gonna use to know when the cut off is....you see what I’m saying?

Cause if that’s the case, i’ll hold all my bids for the very end and do proxy bids through you.
longtooth i have no clue what you are talking about hte end time is the end time 7pm pst, unless there is bids within the ten minute rule as always? if theres proxy bids they will on the stratics with me saying proxy bid of so and so. its the same as any other auction. and i hate auctions bc i expect nothing less, crickets till like 15 mins before the end if theres any one left bidding. no one bids in the middle and then forget about it and icq me the next day saying ohhh i woulda paid so much more blah blah which is why i wasnt trying to do one lol

Last edited:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
longtooth i have no clue what you are talking about hte end time is the end time 7pm pst, unless there is bids within the ten minute rule as always? if theres proxy bids they will on the stratics with me saying proxy bid of so and so. its the same as any other auction. and i hate auctions bc i expect nothing less, crickets till like 15 mins before the end if theres any one left bidding. no one bids in the middle and then forget about it and icq me the next day saying ohhh i woulda paid so much more blah blah which is why i wasnt trying to do one lol
I miss understood that you could possibly take a proxy bid and not be able to post it on the forum. Thus there would not be a time to go by. This is quashed if you are saying you are going to post all proxies to the forum. My apologies.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
4 piece rubble table 360m
Dirty bear rug 925m
DeLorean hubcap 420m

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional