• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HUGE mods amazing mage suit

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Considering taking offers on one of my mage suits. This thing is damn near perfection.

This suit can be a 15 sdi/mage weapon mage, or a 30sdi/shield using mage. Both ways are included here. It has:

3 Legendary Arties
1 Greater Arty
2 Lesser Arties

These pieces fit together nearly perfect in this setup.

Outside of the pieces in the screenshot it utilizes a slither, conj garb, 5 dci sash, 5 dci cape, cold eater unicorn sandles, crimson cincture, kelp leggings, and earring of protection. The shield version uses the Hephaestus shield while the mage weapon version utilizes an included arty mage weap. Swapping from 15sdi mage weap to 30sdi shield versions is a simple jewel swap, and a loss of 3 MR (23 to 20). All stats are listed here, included for both layouts. Every armor piece is at least 7 useable mods.

The massive mana pool (193 mana blessed - human) coupled with most everything else you look for on a mage is hard to come by. The massive resists allow you to be virtually corpse proof to any necro dexer. The shield version allows you to be reflect/protection physical resist loss proof. Both imbued jewel layouts are listed as well. One other note, it could be simply swapped to 20 hit point inc/26 mana regen if you needed more MR and Int Bonus for some reason, and wanted to sacrifice 5 hit points. Just swap crimmy for tangle and cape for cloak of rejuv. For my purposes, i decided 5 hit points was more important than 3 more MR on top of 23.

Resists

70/83/88/83/99 - Mage Weap 15sdi version
85/84/88/83/99 - Heph Shield 30sdi version

Stats

100% Lower Reagent Cost
40% Lower Mana Cost
23 Mana Regen (15% SDI Mage weap version)
20 Mana Regen (30% SDI Heph Shield Version)
19 Hit Point Regen
6 Stamina Regen
30 Hit Point Increase (still capped at 25 if you decided to swap kelp legs out)
43 Mana Increase (193 mana blessed as a human, 213 as an elf)
45 Defense Chance
11 Casting Focus
30% Kinetic Eater
26% Cold Eater
8 Intel Bonus
5 Dex Bonus (10 if VvV Crimmy)
50 Enhance Potions
2 Faster Casting
6 Faster Cast Recovery
15% Spell Damage inc (Mage weap version)
30% Spell Damage Inc (Heph Shield Version)
Night Site ;)

Blessed/Potted you could be: 150HP 193 Mana 51 Stam human, 150HP 213 Mana 51Stam as an elf. Max hp regen and hp increase, along with 6HP returned on kinetic dmg and 5 hp returned on cold damage. Love it. The shield version with the extra intensity left over could easily be a maxxed out stats parry mage amazingly, most parry mages sacrifice intel or str heavily.

Jewels for the 15% spell damage version with mage weap:

Ring: 1FC 3FCR 50EP 5DCI
Brac: 1FC 3FCR +15 Mage 3LMC 7SDI

Jewels for the 30% Spell Damage version with Heph Shield:

Ring: 1FC 3FCR 5DCI 25EP 12SDI
Brac: 3FCR 25EP 10SDI (197 intensity left for your usage, stats, skill bonus, 1FC, etc)
This assumes you use the 1FC on the shield towards the 2/6. You could put 1FC on the brac, use the town bonus, and have 4/6 casting if you needed it for something.

Please post any offers here, as i'm not interested in backdoor deals. This suit will not be pieced out. If i don't see an offer that catches my eye, I will gladly use this myself, as some of it is already in use by myself.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No fire eater.... No dmg eater.... Kinetic is good but why cold eater?

Nice mage weapon

InfernO will come to get you

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Are u willing to sell in pieces?

I see at least 4 armor pieces I want plus the weap.

Don't need jewels and the artifacts

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Nice mage weapon

Feel free to show me something similar with fire instead of cold eater. I'll agree that its a better suit when I see it. The cold is an after thought tbh, but it works fine for harm and grinders with hail storms and wither. 2 harms and ur eater pool is full anyways. If I didn't want the cold like it was I have some arms I'd use with 3cf and 12 all DMG eater, but lose some Mr and mana unfortunately. I like the mana pools so I don't need med

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are u willing to sell in pieces?

I see at least 4 armor pieces I want plus the weap.

Don't need jewels and the artifacts
For a nice offer I'd consider parting out the dexer suit, but not the mage.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran

Nice mage weapon

all damage eater is easy... 1 piece and sandals.
all my suits have 15 and up all damage.
fire is by far the best eater for sure. but good fire eaters with hpr mr lmc lrc and stat mods are soooo hard to come by...sigh

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
all damage eater is easy... 1 piece and sandals.
all my suits have 15 and up all damage.
fire is by far the best eater for sure. but good fire eaters with hpr mr lmc lrc and stat mods are soooo hard to come by...sigh
17 is the same as 15, just fyi. works in 5s (5-1hp/10-2hp/15-3hp/20-4hp/25-5hp/30-6hp). There is no rounding up, thats why on that cold eater when i was sitting at 24 i put the sandles on to push to 26, rather than just use intel boots.