• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hows this template work?

K

Kdog7777

Going to start a t-hunter/fisher of sorts. He wont be a true version of either as he's carrying a couple mule skills for me as well, but i think this char can do the leg work & my others go kill the mobs at chest spawns. Let me know if you see any glaring errors on my part though.

music
peace
mining
lj
fishing
lockpicking
cartography
poisoning - will train up then stone & use as needed, but mainly use the above skills

my main concern is fishing. Will i be able to fish while hidden or just use area peace constantly to keep serps off me? obviously i have no way to kill them with this guy so id have to recall to my boat with someone else or bring a friend along to handle them. I Know i can train skill up in bucs to gm, but that wont get me nets, bottles etc.
If i can stay hidden & fish though & then come back for the monsters, I think i'll be alright? Please let me know if Im being dilusional though.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/advice. :)

Y

Yukio

Unfortunately, you can't stay hidden while fishing. Also, if you want the message in the bottles, you'll need to fight the serpents to get them.

If you can take up magery for summoning earth elementals, they're very effective. Just a suggestion though!

JasmineSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Without magery you won't be able to heal/cure/invis/gate or recall. You don't have hiding skill either. I don't think that a template that can't fight, heal or escape is viable. I'd argue that you need the ability to do all three. Magery is the cheapest (in skill points) option, but you'd need to give up something in your temp to get it.