• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How's things been?

O

Origin Thief

Hey all,

I've been away from UO for about 6 months due to my job. Once I get my laptop out here and find a wireless connection to tap into, I'll be back in the game.

I'm just curious how Origin is doing now compared to 6 months ago. I left during the spring cleaning event. I remember the population seemed lower than normal at the time. BTH was gone, D seemed to be dying and FL would still pop in from time to time on the shard.

How's the population now and what are the prominent guilds out there for PvM and PVP? Any major things occur in UO that I should know of?

It's nice to see Cassie is back with her auctions :) and other guilds holding events on the shard. Looking forward to participating in those.

Anyways, hope to see you all around Origin soon!

Origin Thief

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back!

Population is at low census right now it seems. A.V. is a large, active guild from what I can tell. I see a lot of NHC (I think I got that right) around as well. I don't know much about them however.

Other than that, I can't answer a lotta questions. I tend to play alone most of the time or with a small group of friends I've aquired since moving here.