• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hows everyone doing??

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its been a while since i been on pac or stratics and i was just wondering how everyones doing?!

i know i didnt say any formal goodbyes when i left but a few months ago i decided to bring one char over to atlantic to test the waters over there...(which led me to move the rest of my chars very shortly after :p)

B

Balian of Asgard

Hi War,
Hows ATL
I havent been in UO much so I dont know, but the boards all of a sudden came to life when a POS makes one post haha

B

Balian of Asgard

u are too, in a much more naive way. He sucked you in with one sentence. "I DIDNT KNOW SUCH BEAUTY EXISTED IN UO"
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=134553&page=5
Maybe not to rip you off, but to make himself feel like he got the better of something, anything at all.
I hate to see innocent and nice people get screwed over by simple little tricks of giving someone a little trust and then they rip you off. It really doesnt do anything good for the game.

Does anyone think he can change? Well you seem to think so and you just only met him 3-4 months ago? Well alot of us here have known of him for 3-4 years or more. He hasnt changed, only become worse IMO.

If just one person reads this and becomes cautious of him, then I will be happy.

V

Velandra

u are too, in a much more naive way. He sucked you in with one sentence. "I DIDNT KNOW SUCH BEAUTY EXISTED IN UO"

lol!

I thought he was a super ****** when I read that, it certainly didn't 'suck me in'... omg, get real.

whoa.. it censored an almost innocent word, typically followed by bag

and still.. I have nothing he would want, so I am a bad scamming target..

S

SUPRsalad

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=134553&page=5
Maybe not to rip you off, but to make himself feel like he got the better of something, anything at all.
I hate to see innocent and nice people get screwed over by simple little tricks of giving someone a little trust and then they rip you off. It really doesnt do anything good for the game.

Does anyone think he can change? Well you seem to think so and you just only met him 3-4 months ago? Well alot of us here have known of him for 3-4 years or more. He hasnt changed, only become worse IMO.

If just one person reads this and becomes cautious of him, then I will be happy.
I believe anyone can change, and should be allowed the right to do so..
of coarse, its an uphill battle, and you cannot be blamed for your position. I won't lie, the kid pissed me off a few times too.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in my opinion..i think ppl spend way too much time talking about baron..every thread somehow migrates toward how much ppl hate him lol...personally i have nothing against him at all whatsoever..but if i didnt like him i wouldnt want to give him the satisfaction of so much attention..