• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Howdy *tilts sheriff hat*

• Thread starter Monkeybear
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Monkeybear

Ok I've reactivated again :p I think I'm going to start a new toon and start again, my current toon is really only doing HQs which can get boring.

I've probably asked this before but are Lady, Twinkles and Mellie still floating about?

:grouphug:

B

Bumbledogswirls

yo. um. ?. :danceb: I'm happy. If I wasn't, I'd just laugh at you.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wb yet again Monkeybear! Rumor has it Lady is still around. Twinkle... I miss her, not even a goodbye :( And as for Mellie..... :( I don't think so.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wb yet again Monkeybear! Rumor has it Lady is still around. Twinkle... I miss her, not even a goodbye :( And as for Mellie..... :( I don't think so.
WB Monkeybear! Actually if I remember correctly Hile got a whisper from Mel the other week. We were both shocked, but I haven't seen her around or anything.

P

particlegirl

Its me - Mellie - I'm back - Still have the same toons - Haven't changed anything - PM me two codes to put on Roxy & Mellie - Lady! I was just thinking it would be fun to do a building with you & twinkles!!! :heart: Mel

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its me - Mellie - I'm back - Still have the same toons - Haven't changed anything - PM me two codes to put on Roxy & Mellie - Lady! I was just thinking it would be fun to do a building with you & twinkles!!! :heart: Mel
Mellie! Glad I wasn't going crazy thinking that you PM'd Hile the other week..hehe I'll hook you up with a code then! (If ya got room for me that is..:))

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:heart: Mellie :heart::heart::heart: Soooo happy to see you back!

M

Monkeybear

Thanks everyone, glad to see Mellie! No monkeybear isn't my toon name. My toon is called Elmo :) But I'm working on my pig called Kebab right now