• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Howdo I "make" partial pentagrams?

• Thread starter Alyssa of ATL
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Alyssa of ATL

Hi!

I've seen pictures of partial pentagrams (like just the middle star part).
I think it involves chopping only part of the pentagram after placed, but I can't remember exactly.
Can someone give me instructions, please?

Thanks!
-Aly

S

Sweety

I haven't done this myself but it seems similar to the stone kitchen tutorial. You place a cluster of gozas large enough for a pentagram to fit on it and then you raise them. Then you place the pentagram on top of them and lower the goza in the middle. It should break.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya, yeah it's a 3x3 square of square goza mats, placed and raised up 2 times each. Then you place the pentagram and lower any one of the goza mats twice to break the pentagram. This makes every tile of the pentagram broken from the original and you can lower or raise them. If you realize you have screwed something up and need to get the pentagram whole again, you just need to get each pentagram piece on the same z coordinate (usually by lowering every piece as far as possible).

F

Fink

Just confirming: Redeeding the centre square from a broken pentagram will destroy it? I generally use whole pentagrams for carpet, overlapped 1 or 2 rows, as I actually like the light and dark patches. I seem to remember destroying abattoirs when I broke and redeeded them.

T

Teeshy

Yup =) If you only have the centre square left, and try to redeed it it will destroy it