• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to you delete a new group?

R

Rocklin

In my skills log I made a new group while I was training skills. I want to delete it now. I highlighted it and hit the Del key, but it will not close out. Any advise?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
In my skills log I made a new group while I was training skills. I want to delete it now. I highlighted it and hit the Del key, but it will not close out. Any advise?
None and if you ever find the way to do it please let me know cause I have about 6 characters that I would REALLY like to delete that on!

A

Arch Magus

I could have swore I deleted mine by just highlighting the New Group and hitting Delete.

but the OP said that doesn't work, so i don't know.:blushing:

S

Sweeney

If you have room, create a new character and set the skill groups the way you want. Then copy the file 'skillgrp.mul' to the character you want the new(skill grouping you want) group on.

Or you can do this with a current character.. it all depends on how your chars are set up.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Single-Click on the name and hit the delete key. I just tried it and it worked.

Oh yeah...make sure the group is emptry first.

Borric

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your running UOAssist it wont work. Log in without UOAssist and try it.

Borric

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Borric is correct and it took me only about 4 years to find out myself :)
Hephaistos of Europa

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it works with uoassist running also - you just have to unassign delete from disarm on the keys tab or click the box to pass the key through to the client (uncheck that box when you're done btw)

uoassist sucks down the delete key for disarm in its default configuration

(and now you can say it took you 5 years to learn that ... hehe)

G

Gwendar-SP

Are you using UOA or do you hade the del key set to a macro? UOA has the del key set to disarm. You can start uo without UOA or clear the del key from its ties to a macro.

H

Helfgrim

I've been looking for this same information for over a year, thank you for answering.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've been looking for this same information for over a year, thank you for answering.
Don't feel bad I've been looking for over 5 years.... UO Assist who would have thought!

Borric

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having accounts with and accounts without UOAssit, I noticed a long time ago that it would not work with Assist running. Never thought to reassign the del key tho.

Borric