• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how to swap houses

C

Coranthe

2 accounts, each with an existing house. How do you swap the houses between them safely?

T

Tazar

Open a free 14 day trial account (or use one of the old 30-day buddy accounts (7th anniversary)) and use it short term to hold the 2nd house during the transfer process. If you upgraded to SA, 8th age, 9th age, or any other package, they all came with an upgrade code and a new account code with a free 30-days. These codes will also work for your case.

Good Luck!

G

Using 2 computers is very helpful. That is why I keep my old one in working order.

G

No need for two computers if you have XP...just use the fast user switching feature to do the trading between accounts.

G

You learn something new everyday. I don't have that feature checked on my machine as I am the only person that uses it. I will get it usable and carry the other computer down to the basement then.

C

Coranthe

Thanks Tazar. I believe you see the problem. Nothing to do with how many computers you use. The problem is in the timers for house exchanges. Account A gives house to account B. Account B's original house now goes into decay. Account A was just involved in a trade so it cannot receive the decaying house from account B. The decaying house falls at the same time that Account A gets the right to accept a house.

At least that's how I think it works and thus you would need a 3rd account.

Correct????

G

If account A had not placed the house inside of a 7 day period they are free to accept a new house in trade. Once you do either place or accept a house you can't place or accept another house until 7 days has passed. You could switch the houses between both accounts if the houses are past the 7 day placing rule.

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I swapped houses between my girlfriend's account and a friend who no longer plays, last week, all I did was load up both accounts on computer and laptop, transfered friends house to girlfriend, then did girlfriend's to friends account, as Duncan said as long as you have not placed or accepted a house on either account, within 7 days you can swap them.