How to Queue Last Target - UOSA Enhanced Client

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
F

frostytoad

Hi, I have not seen any guides on how to Queue last target or target self with the new enhanced client.

I just started playing again after a few years break and just couldn't deal with the 2d client anymore.

So this seems to be the number one thing missing from the client and it has been driving me up the wall since UOAssist doesn't work.

So, how I did it.

1. Create a macro and call it Queue Last Target.
For the first step in the macro select "Wait for target"
For the second step choose "Cursor Target Last"
Give the macro a name, I then set the hot key as Page Up

2. Repeat steps above except instead of Cursor Target Last use Cursor Target Self
I used Page Down for the hot key on this one.

I then used the Logitech software (Microsoft have an equivalent and there are plenty of free ware key binding applications out there) and change my Mouse scroll up to Page Up and my Mouse scroll down to Page Down.

The only piece missing is the Cancel current Queue option in UOAssist. I am going to try and make a macro and assigns it to middle mouse button that starts a macro that does nothing and hopefully it will override the Queue Macro.

Hopefully this isn't common knowledge (I sure couldn't find anything to tell me I could do it), so that writing this wasn't a total wast of time!

Regards
WolfStar
Oceania

P

pgcd

I think you can't have two macros running at the same time, so if you make a third, empty, macro you can use it to avoid targeting (kinda like erasing the queue), like you supposed =)