• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how to make a MACRO for SHIELD BASH??

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello... I tried to understand how to make a macro within UO client... if you go on castspell you cannot make many of the new masteries!!

Where is the right set up to make the macro??

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one short term fix, if you're running 2d client, and you use macros for all your spells, you could manually do it once then just make a macro for last spell.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's under - Castspell - all the way at the bottom (CC). I guess if you're not using the normal UO client or UOAssist they wouldn't appear in the macro list.
Not sure about Enhanced Client

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is no shield bash option under cast spell ... I dont' see it ..I see many others, not shield bash

Mervyn I understand but...cmon? I want to be able to cast it when I want , I dont want to do manual things!!!

lol

I need to set up a macro!!!

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will do for now the lastspell macro but all the masteries should be implented into the castspells macro client, it's crazy it was not done yet

InfernO will come to get you

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uoa is not reliable , it needs to be macros inside the client. Just few ones are available, I think it was forgotten

InfernO will come to get you

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will be adding the mastery abilities to the CC macros.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's under - Castspell - all the way at the bottom (CC). I guess if you're not using the normal UO client or UOAssist they wouldn't appear in the macro list.
Not sure about Enhanced Client
ahh yes, there does happen to be several of the spells missing, my mistake... Last Spell does work, as does UOAssist recorded macro, however I was unable to test UOAssist with a mastery spell that is not in the CC macro cast spell list.