• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to make 100k-200k every 5 minutes

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
R

RavenWinterHawk

Now I freely give away my tips to those that might want to work in game.

The fishing quests are the hot deal right now in UO.
Very few people like fishing or crabbing.

Ive spent million, not made, spent millions, buying fish and crabs at 5k-10k an item. The vendors are always sold out and I run into lots of players buying.

Since the vendors are sold out, I had to resort to fishing myself.

With GM fishing you can catch 20 fish every 5 minutes. I tested it. You can sell the fish in stacks of 5 for 25k to 50k a stack.

Drop a few runes and you will have lots of gold to spend on other items.

This is one way to use the new release in one part to make gold.. to buy items from other parts.

Don't think you can make gold. Well the fish can be put in deed form. Ill buy all the fish you can get for 5k each. AND dozens of other players will too.

Just drop your runes at the fish mongers.

R

RavenWinterHawk

On Europa people share their catches for free :D
We swap items. But on atlantic... Theres lots of people. Selling is good.

But more importantly its a way to make gold to buy the other items HS has to offer.

Just transfer one part of the game for other parts.

U

UOKaiser

Hopefully your words don't fall on deaf ears. Stratics.... where time stands still in the late 90's and players think that it is too hard to make 10k and more than that is too expensive :)

B

Babble

Lao Tzu - "Give a Man a Fish, Feed Him For a Day. Teach a Man to Fish, Feed Him For a Lifetime"
:p